McDOnalds...

woops double post!

in new york city i believe in midtown, there is a “fancy mcdonald's” with a piano and a door man. its 2 stories high

LAWL...you sure it's okay to watch? teehe.

Hm.....I don't see why you guys are complaining. It's not like the burgers even make it into the commercials anymore. :rolleyes:

edit...where's prez and mitch when you need em?

Wow...too bad the quality of the food still sucks

Wow...you just gotta rub in the dial-up even more doncha?

Where the heck is lewis? I have no idea if we're even on topic for his paper or not. :/

Unless his teacher really wants a good movie and flash game to play.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
yes falling down is an awesome film!

"I'd like a ham and cheese Whamlette, an order of Wham fries
a Choco-Wham shake."

Mannedyret_-_Falling_Down.jpg

"Rick, could you get it for me, please?
I feel comfortable calling you Rick after all we've been through together."

Stop secretly enticing children with partnerships with people like *coughs* Nintendo (Wi-Fi Connection)

I think they could change the environment of the restaurants. Have some fairly nice chairs, some plants, maybe more outside seating.

They could also offer a delivery service at some locations. It could work, if done right. Like, if customers had to buy a card that was used for delivery. That way, no money would be exchanged. The cards would run out after about a month. Of course, this idea seems to have the customer in mind, but in the long run, McDeez is winning. It's kinda like the way credit cards work.

miiguy said:
That just isn't right. But really, you get what you pay for.

That why I tend to eat at cafes more

Big arsed full english breckfast £3.50 at one in Stockport call Tudor cafe

They should stop putting salt on their fries. Let people put as much salt on them as they want instead of stuffing everyone with too much salt.

Make their floors not so easy to bloody slip on.

Not make people with no car go to the drive-thru when it's after 9.

Don't make special orders take as long. >_>

Well, I actually like McDonald's, I go every week. I think the food is fairly priced and gives you a meal, unlike Subway. I like the burgers the way they are, I don't want to have the gnaw through my arm just to get the taste of 'real meat' it's better squishy.

miiguy said:
"I'd like a ham and cheese Whamlette, an order of Wham fries
a Choco-Wham shake."

Mannedyret_-_Falling_Down.jpg

"Rick, could you get it for me, please?
I feel comfortable calling you Rick after all we've been through together."

That movie was very good, when I posted my opinions about the food at McDonald's in here, I got reminded of that movie

Axtlar said:
That movie was very good, when I posted my opinions about the food at McDonald's in here, I got reminded of that movie

i think we all thought the same thing lol

however ive never felt the need to whip out an oozy because they stopped serving breakfast lol

anyways many of you don't know is that cops ALWAYS avoid going to mcdonalds because employees that work there were once arrested and “taint” our food in nyc

Back