Me No Likley You i0n!

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
Why i0n WHY! I think im the only person who is still starving for the new layout and logo! You havent given any new word or even told us when your planning to make the change! Stop being so EVIL! :mad2: :nono: Please, just a Wii sized update?'

PS: Sorry if the name is kinda misleading i was in a rush and was trying to think of something quick and now well, yah..im not in a rush anymore.

Last edited:
dont be so hateful. hes probably doing all he can for the site. im sure he has a job and he needs to sleep. hes slowly giving us updates that make this site look better

i agree with mr stoukpah, i wrote a thread a WHILE ago and he still didnt get back to it (it was feedback about the RPG section on this site); this doesnt mean that he isnt viewing it, it just means that he has a life and that he needs to do other things and he cant always be on top of things...i even mentioned in that post to i0n to not rush and that it wasnt extremely important, at least he is actually DOING things to improve this site, even if its little by little

i know but he could at least throw us a quick beat when hes dropping by >.< i <3 you i0n. =]

(not brian peppers love, wait dude, thoes people must be scarred for life, the ones who got "sexualy offended" by brian peppers..damnnnnn)

Last edited:
Hes not that busy
hes got a few forums

as darkprinny said he is maybe on his PS3 Forum, his DS forum, and his 360 forum... and some other forums too.

Sovieto said:
Why i0n WHY! I think im the only person who is still starving for the new layout and logo! You havent given any new word or even told us when your planning to make the change! Stop being so EVIL! :mad2: :nono: Please, just a Wii sized update?'

PS: Sorry if the name is kinda misleading i was in a rush and was trying to think of something quick and now well, yah..im not in a rush anymore.

Yeah... Real Subtle Sovieto!

Besides the forums good the way it is
Exepet theres to meny rooms

^I agree with Prinny. The forums are great the way they are (the logo is alittle corny and all but that's minor). The layout is nice and the colors are nice. There are however a few too many rooms and for a site with not so much traffic yet, it makes it seem even more empty.

we dont need separate rooms for the wii games

Well he is doing the best he can... I hope lol. Anyways I belive he deserves an Appluade from most of the people using the forum, He always keeps us updated when he can and he is a human bieng were not perfect so dont expect it.

Any way if you dont like the fourm
then

I hate gaiaonline so im not posting on there

Well i did get the concept design sent a few days ago, but its gonna take a little while longer maybe a week or two for it to be implemented and made 100% ready.

It'll be worth the wait though :)

Back