Metal Gear Solid 4 Coming to Wii!

Awesome news, would love to see if on both consoles and I think it might come out for 360 because they brought MSG Sub out in the past.

"and maybe even a chopped-down MGS game for the Wii." That's far from being solid (no pun intended).

smuPoker said:
"and maybe even a chopped-down MGS game for the Wii." That's far from being solid (no pun intended).

I reckon time will tell. Tis better than nothing i think, and it will be good to finally see MGS coming back to its nintendo roots.

Thats great news man. I love the MGS games, and I was even considering getting a PS3 just to play that game. Thanks for sharing.

WHAT u serious...WOW..this game is one of my fav's...
but if this isnt true then i think it has a better chance of comingto wii because solid snake is in brawl

i think its soo bad how they say a "cut down" version on the wii.. why not on the 360

Last edited:
Would be nice but I very much doubt that the same version of MGS4 for the PS3 will be coming to the Wii due to the huge difference in the technical abilities of the machines.

That being said It wouldn't be too hard to believe that another remake or spin-off MGS was coming to the wii. Maybe similar to MGS:The Twin Snakes?

What you guys think?

This won't happen.

MGS4 is a really big game for the PS3 it wont just get passed around.

I highly doubt it will reach another console, there is a possibility of a spin off for the wii but MGS has moved forward to high defination graphics and everything so i don't think this will happen.

Lol are you talking about the RUMOR that it Might come to 360 or Wii... The one that is about 3 years old...............its not gonna happen. theres a low possibility of 360 getting it but for Wii the entire game would have to be reformatted and redone. The movie will be cool though!!

never gona happen... whats next GTA4 on wii??? No

Back