Metal Gear Solid 4 Coming to Wii!

:lol: yeah thats total bullsh*t.
Hideo Kojima would never bring it to a system like the 360! Microsoft hasnt done a single thing to deserve MGS nor has it even asked Hideo to bring it to it....but if the port to the Wii was actually possible im certain Konami would do it. Hideo loves Nintendo!

wouldn't be that farfetched considering twin snakes, sure they have to basically re-create it but more money for them and they don't have to come up with a brand new plot line/settings.........but i think a more likely scenario would be just a whole brand new game for the wii, seeing how Hideo Kojima has worked on the wii, it would not surprise me at all if a mg game came to wii

Cpt.McCloud said:
MGS4 Is a really big game for the PS3.

360 has halo 3
PS3 has MGS4
Wii has Smash bro's

Those are the games everyone is talking about.

I mean its like halo getting put to wii.

noob........that's a third party, smashbros and halo 3 are made my second parties
(sorry for double post if i did, actually i'm not ure if this is a double post, a lot of people were tryping in this forum sooooooooo someone could of posted after me......uhhh right now i am trying to delay time by typing so it won't be a double post....oh well here i go to press submit reply)

mushroomedmario said:
noob........that's a third party, smashbros and halo 3 are made my second parties
(sorry for double post if i did, actually i'm not ure if this is a double post, a lot of people were tryping in this forum sooooooooo someone could of posted after me......uhhh right now i am trying to delay time by typing so it won't be a double post....oh well here i go to press submit reply)
How can you call someone a noob and follow it up with a post like that?:ciappa:

mushroomedmario said:

Hey man thats not necessary , who cares , he wasn't talking about the developer just big franchises for Systems. Which MGS4 is a big game for PS3. It would be cool and a MGS will probably get released for Wii but not anywhere near the same date as MGS4 comes out for PS3. I think one thing right now is to get it out and show off the pretty 1080p the PS3 supports. just saying don't flame man

*craps himself* It Bloody Better come! i love MGS

yeah that post above was supposed to be comical........but looking at it now it makes me look noobish

*smiles and pretends i am thinking of something really hard

*gets gum out of pocket, puts it in my mouth

yep, like i said, we might get a mgs, not mgs4. and again just so you know before people call me a liar, it is a rumour. but still it will be fun to have a hideo kojima game for the wii, but what ideas do people have. post them so we can compare.

laughy_laugherson said:
Why do you people feel the need to post all these unconfirmed things all the time? Half of what I read on this forum is unconfirmed garbage that you guys make seem like IT'Z SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GUNA HAPPEN!1

Grow some brains, people...PLEASE.
The day you grow pubes is the day noobs wont take rumors so seriously

and i was saying it cold happen, but it will be like mgs4, twin sold wii snake or some gay sub title

and i bet re5 goes to the ps3, just cause its capacom

Cknapp151 said:
The day you grow pubes is the day noobs wont take rumors so seriously

and i was saying it cold happen, but it will be like mgs4, twin sold wii snake or some gay sub title

and i bet re5 goes to the ps3, just cause its capacom

Theres already some articles in Magazine on RE5 on PS3. capcom is looking faithful to playstation and may even Release Megaman on there DL center ( games i was hoping would come to Wii!!!) It will probably come to Wii because all the games that went on GC but RE5 will look awesome of PS3 you must admit, Looks like 360 is screwed when it comes to capcom

fatalorgasm92 said:
Theres already some articles in Magazine on RE5 on PS3. capcom is looking faithful to playstation and may even Release Megaman on there DL center ( games i was hoping would come to Wii!!!) It will probably come to Wii because all the games that went on GC but RE5 will look awesome of PS3 you must admit, Looks like 360 is screwed when it comes to capcom
its coming to the wii too, go to eb games, look in the big release book, read june 07 game informer, it was in there

Cpt.McCloud said:
I mean its like halo getting put to wii.

This is never gonna happen due to bungie has never made anything for nintendo, and i doubt they will start

Cknapp151 said:
its coming to the wii too, go to eb games, look in the big release book, read june 07 game informer, it was in there

This is never gonna happen due to bungie has never made anything for nintendo, and i doubt they will start

Oh ok i wasnt sure but i thought it would be. i think a MGS might be released close to half or a year after MGS4. **** bungie they were great and Halo 1 was great. Now there just Greedy and dont care about quality of games because they are too hung up on " we are bungie everyone will love this game if it sucks or not there all brainwashed and wont even notice". Its funny because the Life of the 360 is entirely Dependant on One single games. Lets all face it almsot nobody would have bought it if they New Halo 3 wouldnt Exist.

fatalorgasm92 said:
Oh ok i wasnt sure but i thought it would be. i think a MGS might be released close to half or a year after MGS4. **** bungie they were great and Halo 1 was great. Now there just Greedy and dont care about quality of games because they are too hung up on " we are bungie everyone will love this game if it sucks or not there all brainwashed and wont even notice". Its funny because the Life of the 360 is entirely Dependant on One single games. Lets all face it almsot nobody would have bought it if they New Halo 3 wouldnt Exist.
yea the 360 wouldnt sell if there wasnt hope for halo 3

Back