metal gear solid for wii?

juan003

WiiChat Member
Apr 3, 2007
Does someone knows if nintendo is going to put this game for the wii?

Last edited:
Yeah thats right i think it will be on wii most chances. Do you like metal gear games?

I like them, but chances are that I'll be getting it for Ps3.. For a game like that I'd choose graphics over motion sensing

Of course lol
They rock. Good job Xbox has gotten it, gives hope for other consoles.
And cele is right. GFX are the best for this game. Xbox it is!

I really doubt that mgs4 will come to wii. But kojima has said before that he would love to work on the wii when mgs4 is done.

I am probably the biggest fan of the MGS series... i will be buying a ps3 this fall just to play metal gear solid 4 the day it comes out... i have a firm belief that metal gear solid is meant to be played on a playstation ( thats because thats where kojima wants it). I mean look and MGS2 Substance on xbox it was a suck fest but was great on ps2 and twin snakes was ok i guess on the GC i mean i bought it and loved it but i love the original MGS on ps1 better. With all that said if one came out on the wii i would buy it and enjoy it i just know it would not be as good as MGS4 on the ps3

Flagel said:
I really doubt that mgs4 will come to wii. But kojima has said before that he would love to work on the wii when mgs4 is done.

That's what I'm angry about. Almost all developers aspire to create a great Wii game but Microsoft waves huge bundles of cash in front of the publishers face that the Developers have no choice/say in what happens next.

I hope Microsoft do not take over the market because they would enforce their monopolisation to such an extent that they would but out all the other companies and then lower the quality of games for all :mad5:

I don't think MGS4 is actually coming to Xbox 360 because they would need to cut out almost all of the content for it to fit on xbox's disks and cut out half the graphics too. Basically it ruins the game for everybody.

Back