Metroid Prime 3

MatReeves

WiiChat Member
Feb 22, 2007
sorry if this has already been discussed but does anoyone know anything about the release date for MP3??

RedProdigy said:
No. No one knows. It would be nice to know but we don't know.

I don't understand...do we know yet?
:p.
Yea, none of the super awesome Nintendo-Made games like Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, and Super Smash Bros. Brawl have release dates yet.

Actually I know something that I think nobody knows...

Here in Latin America, there is a show called "Joystickeros", and its about video games, and these guys went to visit Retro Studios, and they talked a little bit about the game... in fact, what they said, leaved me thinking that they don't have even the 60% of the full game, because they didn't have all the characters finished, and I'm 100% sure that one of the voices of the monsters will be the voice of "Habacuc", the guy that is in charge of the program... anyways, I think it will have online multiplayer, that's why they are taking so long...

Last I heard the game was finished by the end of 2006, but they're completely overhauling the graphics and adding stuff like online play.

How could they make it any better looking? Already looked better than Halo2...

It has to either be for online-play or just to make the game massive.

Still thats great news if its true. I hope Metroid looks flawless when its released and I'm sure it will be a great game.

come to think about it i think it will be stupid is nintendo dont include online. Games HAVE to start providing some sort of online play/online updatable games to keep the console in competition.

Darthspazz said:
I'll get Metroid Prime even if it has no multiplayer.:idea:

word! I'll buy it even tho it's not online, but I'd love to have it multiplayer!!!

I wonder how it would be online!?!? deathmatch, co-op????

what u guys think?

Back