Metroid Prime 3

That could mean anything.
Idealy, it would mean that the game is gonna be released sooner rather than later.

CrowTRobot said:
Not sure if this matters, but MP3 was shown in a Wii commercial tonight.
And....?

MP3 isn't my style of game, don't think i'm getting it. But, for ya'll that like MP3, this is going to be the best one in the series, it's going to be a great game I assure you. Online capabilities may force me to buy it eventually (it's just too tempting, I could connect with my friends and co-op....or take em out in deathmatch....very cool).

MP3 is TBA 2007, thought I heard Q3...i'm gonna search over the web.

ssbb_lover said:
Online capabilities may force me to buy it eventually (it's just too tempting, I could connect with my friends and co-op....or take em out in deathmatch....very cool).

MP3 is TBA 2007, thought I heard Q3...i'm gonna search over the web.
Again, if things go perfectly, it'll be (online) multiplayer... just don't get your hopes up. Co-op would be amazing. Can't wait 'till they do that in a Metroid game.

MrDonut said:
Again, if things go perfectly, it'll be (online) multiplayer... just don't get your hopes up. Co-op would be amazing. Can't wait 'till they do that in a Metroid game.
Who would the other player be? Different color of Samus I guess? Woah, how about this. For every bounty hunter you beat, you can choose that hunter for co-op! That'd be a sweet idea. :)

ssbb_lover said:
Who would the other player be? Different color of Samus I guess? Woah, how about this. For every bounty hunter you beat, you can choose that hunter for co-op! That'd be a sweet idea. :)
I wouldn't mind that at all. The bounty hunters could have unique alternative forms like they did in MP Hunters (but that's a given), and the co-op could have special 2-player puzzles Samus and the other character solve together with their alt forms... like Splinter Cell Chaos Theory.
I wouldn't mind both players being Samus though.

I think the controls for hunters were brill, nothin wrong with them, it made the game really realistic, as for MP3 release date, i reckon for EU anything from april to december 07.

I wonder why people keep taking the Hunters controls into consideration when talking about Corruption....

Yes, yes, me too...controls in Prime 3 are gonna be awesome and really easy for newcomers..can't wait..may bro will be getting this one, as well as Sonic and other he likes that are not my favorites, that way we'll have almost every good game and we both pay for our games, how cool is that?

Back