ajvizzgamer101

Zelda Kicks @$$
Apr 5, 2007
USA
Wii Online Code
0359-1198-4523-1584
mp3review.png

Oh, well no one posted the review. They just said it got a 10/10

Yeah, got it off the official Nintendo message board.

I'm gonna wait till real reviews come out. Nintendo Power is obviously gonna be biased.

hey guys, read the last paragraph. it says "there are murmmurs about a lack of multiplayer and light implemetation of wiiconnect24-ignore them"

this might mean there's an (offline) multiplayer and HEAVY implementation of wiiconnect24

Shoko said:
hey guys, read the last paragraph. it says "there are murmmurs about a lack of multiplayer and light implemetation of wiiconnect24-ignore them"

this might mean there's an (offline) multiplayer and HEAVY implementation of wiiconnect24

No it just means that the lack of multiplayer and of the wiiconnect24 support is something that doesn't make the game bad.

@sovieto Hyperlink woo

Last edited:
meh, yea ur probably right. i hope wat i said was true though. multiplayer on metroid would be so awesome, considering the new controls and weapons and such.

i say the next metroid they make will be online to make up for this one. (and yes, there will be another. they said metroid 3 will end the PRIME SERIES, not the actual metroid series)

Back