Metroid will be the first game to sport the Wii headset!

If this actually legit, I'm physched. I hope this actually does come true.
It looks just as sleek as the Wii.

I think the story is true but the Headset is probably a 3rd party design

ZinGy said:
-There is also word that Nintendo in private sessions has big plans for the Wii headset. Talk is, that Nintendo wants to lean away from having the headset only for online capability. They are wanting to go further. Having the headset of course include a microphone for use in games is a given. But there was also talk of a late to launch release of this “gyroscopic headset” that would be supported by the sensor bar as well. To sum up the theory we were privy to. The headset would be somewhat sensitive to movement that could be translated into the game. Such as if you get up and move to the right of your television something might correspond for that in the game. Such as dodging things, looking around corners etc. It was also mentioned that it might have a unique look and non-obstructive lightweight design.

That would be SO cool..the wii would OWN if it had that..

A RAND0M TAC0 said:
yeah, ummmm, when you turn your head with the headset, how are you going to know whats going on on the TV?!?!?!?!

yeahh... lets think about that. you don't freaking turn around, you would move your head to the side. and i could see this being awesome for an fps. you could move your head to peek out from behind cover and stuff. pretty cool, although as of right now obviously not confirmed or even rumoured.

I think it's fake. but anyway this game will be great

Back