MGS4 gameplay

GypsyKid said:
I got annoyed with the slow downloads so I upgraded my internet service, and connect directly with a cat 6. It downloads at about 1 mb per second.

Usually if you call your ISP they can hook you up. It's usually only about $10 bucks a month extra.
No, my internet is fairly fast. It is 6MB but when you download something large it gets boosts up to 12MB. It is just that the PSN is slow as ****. I could have downloaded that demo in less than ten minutes on my computer....

Edit: I just watched the MGS4 trailer again in HD and it looks much better. Now, K want it even more.....

Last edited:
:lol: this thread is constantly going offtopic....but im fine with that...maybe the mods wont, but who really cares :lol:

As long as its about PS stuff, can it really go off topic?

I just finished the HS demo, the combo system is very unique. I didnt like there was no jump, kinda limited the aerial combos and stuck to the ground.

I watched the MGS4 demo in HD, freakin awesome.

lol I kept pressing X and was like.. why am I not jumping!? Then I realised you couldn't jump, short demo, but I really like the fighting in it, looks good, love the counter attacks.

Thats what I was doing. I thought it may have been a Devil May Cry thing where they are on crack and made the jump triangle, or L3. Oh well, either way I suck at it.

That no jump is really bugging me though....

Back