Circuit City $100 price cut

GamerCon said:
The 20 gig wasnt just a smaller HDD, it didnt have WiFi or some other features the 60 gig has. Now the 60 gig is just a bigger HDD with all the same features the 60 has. So the $100 you save getting the 60 gig could get you 120 gig HDD sepearatly. Then you could use the old drive as a backup for a comp.
Very good points, now I know not to get a 20 gig. Thanks for sharing that info.

sagema said:
I heard they want to raise minimum wage to $9.25 an hour in the US to match inflation. That would help, to have people actually acknowledge 1 fact. Prices are too high, and you either lower the prices or increase wages. I'd rather have a price drop then tell a kid how a comic used to cost $1 in 1990, and now it's $6 in 2007.

min wage is different depending on state and city. In los angeles for example, you can go to Santa Monica and find that the min wage there is $9.00 and you can move a few minutes east into Beverly Hills and find the min wage is 7.50.

prices are far from being high in general. It really depends on the supply and demand and industry involved. Goto japan if you want to see what expensive is.

Back