Circuit City $100 price cut

i think youre missing the idea of the article
it might be a price break made by sony for the suggested retail price, meaning during E3, they could announce this for america-wide

Dam hope it doesnt drop too £325 over here in Britain, then if i was more patient could have saved £100=-p

Meh, we all new this would come, hopefully this will sell consoles quicker as it's not long now before the big games hit the Ps3.

How about they revive the 20gb version and price drop that by $100? All 3 companies have price drops on their minds. They are waiting to see who drops first. It would be good if anyone price dropped this year. That would mean the others would follow.

These are rumors, these are also what companies the ideally want, from their own mouths.
Rumor: Sony will price drop $100 before X-mas, and launch MG4 Online next year.
Rumor: Nintendo will price drop $100 by X-mas, and replace Wii Sports with another game.
Rumor: Microsoft will price drop $200 by X-mas, once their new CPU chip is complete.

Sovieto said:
i think youre missing the idea of the article
it might be a price break made by sony for the suggested retail price, meaning during E3, they could announce this for america-wide

How would I have missed that idea? I did read the article, hence why I made a thread about it.

But that is just speculation so my thread is about the week long sale at circuit city.

GamerCon said:
People still think its to expensive. Even at $499.

the people that complain about that being expensive thing everything is expensive that isnt free. ITs a sickness called stinginess..

Celestial said:
It's been confirmed by Sony

http://biz.gamedaily.com/industry/feature/?id=16721

I think that's confirmation, I haven't actually read it..
you are my proof people post articles without reading them. i see this in threads around the 360 and ps3 section all the time.
if you wouldve just read the first sentence in that article...
"Although Sony has yet to confirm a price drop officially"
you would know its not...
jeeze, so sad.
vagrant said:
How would I have missed that idea? I did read the article, hence why I made a thread about it.

But that is just speculation so my thread is about the week long sale at circuit city.
its still not the point of the article

Back