hahahahah, ANOTHER sony exclusive lost!

Shiftfallout said:
haha i still want a belt like his. That was the best.

jul64234922006nz3.jpg

shame megaman looked so gay in that series.. :sick:
150px-Captain_N_Mega_Man.jpg

retro_joe said:
shame megaman looked so gay in that series.. :sick:
150px-Captain_N_Mega_Man.jpg

ouch, i know. I couldnt understand that. Maybe they didnt have the rights to make him look like the trademarked megaman.

hmm

do you remember this by any chance ?
mariobrothershu5.jpg

lol good times good times

Shiftfallout said:
ouch, i know. I couldnt understand that. Maybe they didnt have the rights to make him look like the trademarked megaman.

hmm

do you remember this by any chance ?
mariobrothershu5.jpg

lol good times good times

wasn't that Mario & Luigi guest starring on the Muppets or something?:wtf:

retro_joe said:
wasn't that Mario & Luigi guest starring on the Muppets or something?:wtf:

they actually had their own season called the mario and luigi show. It was live action and then cut away to the cartoon versions.

ahaha i rememeber that show wow that was along time ago... i miss the mario cartoon... lol does anyone remember the zelda cartoon or MegamanX cartoon?

Shiftfallout said:
Im suprised many didnt realise theres a new trend in the gaming industry. Its called multiplatform. Developers miss out on profit when sticking to just one system. More and More companies are preferring to release it on multipul platforms. Which is good because it means that consoles wont have to rely on exclusive titles to make their systems appealing.

RandomTaco you make it sound like Sony magically lost out on something, its quite the opposite actually. This has nothing to do with sony's system, nor their company. Its purely a growing trend in which game developers are growing their balls back. Sony didnt really lose anything, capcom (im refering to the devil may cry 4 going multiplatform) will have earned more money however.

You are such a fanboy, go ahead and try to spin it some more. So Sony losing exclusive DMC, a previously Playstation only franchase, does not hurt Sony? Your Sonyfanboyism has blinded you beyond all reason.

Last edited:
Sometimes when you hold on to a franchise for a long time, the product ends up feeling like recycled story lines and gameplay. I hope with this release of next gen consoles will also bring next gen franchises. Thank you for starting the revolution Nintendo :)

Joe said:
err...The company is is just falling apart!
Maybe a good thing....but It will just be Nintendo and Microsoft if the company goes out of buisness.....maybe a new company will be born...WHO KNOWS! but Im not just basing this off the Ace Combat loss but the PS3 in general!

you know apple is planing on making a system right??? its a roomer but meh! just imagine apple gaming system! AGS!

I think PS3 is losing some of the exclusives to make room for more memorable ones a lot of these ones they are losing suck

DMC4 imo isn't a BIG loss,.. like i said earlier, if they lost Tekken or Ridge Racer, they'd be in trouble. DMC only came into the picture during PS2, RR & Tekken have been around for much longer.

Back