hahahahah, ANOTHER sony exclusive lost!

Sony wont go outta business....P$£, i mean PS3 is just a part on Sony. They would have to sell virtually nothing to go bust lol.

im glad 360 getting devil may cry 4,more achievments for me

sagema said:
That's like Sony losing Ridge Racer. I'm still waiting for Konami to confirm the rumor of MGS4 for the 360. If Sony loses MGS4 to the 360 for exclusiveness they are boned. You can make or break an empire with a single game. A lot of people believe Tetris was one of the key games that ruined Atari when Nintendo claimed ownership. Of coarse most know FF7 gave the PS1's epic start off. Microsoft has Gears of War. Nintendo has Zelda. Sony has nothing so far. Resistance is good, but no system seller.

agreed, with nintendo busting out their pwnage franchises, and most western and eastern third party. Microsoft buying out games, and with their sell out games. All sony is left with is squair inx(sp) even they are saying KH might go to wii and 360, its already on GBA. Guitar hero is on wii, and on 360 too.

ottoman said:
Sony wont go outta business....P$£, i mean PS3 is just a part on Sony. They would have to sell virtually nothing to go bust lol.

This is said to be their last gaming year, but thats what they said about US last year now look the handheld is out selling all the others(no debate I know its cheaper and all that stuff) stupid corpret fools.

The last thing I want to hear is more contradiction. The PS3 advertised exclusive titles like DMC4, MGS4, and scores of other games. Now the same fans who were preaching exclusive titles are defending multi platforms.

If the fans are that contradicting they won't even know what failure is. Oh wait... Like right now.

Shiftfallout said:
Im suprised many didnt realise theres a new trend in the gaming industry. Its called multiplatform. Developers miss out on profit when sticking to just one system. More and More companies are preferring to release it on multipul platforms. Which is good because it means that consoles wont have to rely on exclusive titles to make their systems appealing.

RandomTaco you make it sound like Sony magically lost out on something, its quite the opposite actually. This has nothing to do with sony's system, nor their company. Its purely a growing trend in which game developers are growing their balls back. Sony didnt really lose anything, capcom (im refering to the devil may cry 4 going multiplatform) will have earned more money however.

Multiplatforism benefits the consumer, the Xbots and the PS3 fanboys who will have the PS3 no matter what. It harms Sony the most. Why bother buying a PS3 when there are a bunch of similar games that are on the cheaper 360? You seem to tend to underestimate the important factors. Exclusives are imperative for a gaming system; they are the reason to buy the damn consoles and you can't deny it. If you don't believe me, then consider that the some of the biggest games hitting this year are.....OMG exclusives?! Do you think the Wii would sell if SSBB or MP3 were on the PS3?

asdfnick said:
The Okama Gamesphere, set to release March 2009
gamesphereeh5.jpg

Is that for real? Just out of curosity. And yeah sony fanboys are such hypocrites. They argue that the PS3 has such great exclusives (although besides MG and FF I don't see them) and then when their exclusive games become multiplatformer they pretend like it doesn't matter. Well guess what? It does. Games sell systems. Not copylike imitations of other systems innovations and/or ideas such as Miis. My guess is if MG or FF end up on the 360 or Wii then Sony is officially screwed. God if FF 13 comes out on Wii I'll be the happiest guy on the planet. If it comes out for XBox I'll BUY a 360 ASAP, pre-order it on the same day, pick up Halo 3 plus GoW, and enjoy those until its released...lol.

And on a last note: Nintendo is known for Mario & Zelda. Microsoft is known for Halo and Gears of War (in terms of GAMING). And Sony is....:confused:

MasterJedi2U said:
Is that for real?

Its from a cartoon.

And on a last note: Nintendo is known for Mario & Zelda. Microsoft is known for Halo and Gears of War (in terms of GAMING). And Sony is....:confused:

Their first attempt at a character was Crash Bandicoot, but he was lame. Then they had spyro the dragon, that kind of blew also.

Finally the dust cleared and they have God of War and Twisted Metal.

Sony relies mostly on third party games. Its not a bad thing, but i think they should use their SOE branch to start pumping out some good exclusives from the company itself.

True. I have to give Sony props on God of War. Kratos is one of the BEST characters I've ever encountered in the gaming industry. Its ridiculous how badass the guy is. Thats another game I wouldn't mind Nintendo picking up somehow. Although it is owned by Sony from what I hear. But you do have to admit hes a very recent creation as opposed to Mario and Zelda who've been around for years. Same with Halo.

MasterJedi2U said:
Is that for real? Just out of curosity. :
lol it was just a joke. It was an episode of south park where they get a game system as a bribe.

MasterJedi2U said:
But you do have to admit hes a very recent creation as opposed to Mario and Zelda who've been around for years. Same with Halo.

Nintendo was one of the first systems to bring franchised characters to the market. Thats like 1984. Halo developed by bungie i believe game out later with the xbox. I consider halo a pretty recent creation as well.

In the end, the two most famous characters in gaming history will always be sonic and mario. They really were the first game stars.

Anyone remember Captain N?

Shiftfallout said:
Nintendo was one of the first systems to bring franchised characters to the market. Thats like 1984. Halo developed by bungie i believe game out later with the xbox. I consider halo a pretty recent creation as well.

In the end, the two most famous characters in gaming history will always be sonic and mario. They really were the first game stars.

Anyone remember Captain N?
CAPTAIN N: THE GAME MASTER! :D

Back