MoH:H2 - Kill Tactics?

Well, I found a practical use for the grenade thing.
I play Village CTF a lot. I snipe often, and I run out of ammo. A lot.

So when I need to reload, I need to make it to one of the two houses. Which is hard, seeing that I always play allies. -.-'`

So instead of navigating through with a handgun, a grenade does the trick.
(Also helps if you pull on out right before you die.)

grenades are broken in this game...which is why everyone loves em so much! best tactics are:

1.) cook a grenade, get the timing right, and blow the bloody brains out of whoever happens to run across you

2.) empty a clip on someone from behind. if you're a total nub and that doesn't do the trick, finish the job with your pistol

AtomicB said:
I love how you people assume that people who go kamikaze have no skill.
What is this assumption based on? Do you have freaking statistics?

Nope. People just like pretend they're awesome and everyone else is a noob.

I use the cooked nade kamikaze trick, but only when I get caught 4+ to 1 in a corner I can't get out of (say the enemies side behind the barn with 4 SMGs coming from two directions). Since I don't throw it (and their radar doesn't register it), I frequently get two kills postmortem out of them. Add that to the kills I got before getting there, and it's a nice bonus. I wouldn't do it to lose points, but there are times when it's the best available tactic.

So instead of navigating through with a handgun, a grenade does the trick.

I just started sniping yesterday. I still suck at it, slightly less with the gewer than the springy, but I've developed an incredible streak with the .45/luger. Yesterday on Village CTF, the house I was sniping from got invaded by 4 enemies. I switched to luger, dropped on SMG on my retreat, dropped a 2nd waiting right outside, waited a second to heal, charged up to drop a 3rd SMG, and then when outside to my perch to drop the sniper too. One sewer CTF game I got half of my kills from luger.

I just need to get into some more challenging games (when I start a new weapon, I always use unranked/noob-filled servers to get warmed up) to see if the streak holds up against some top 100 players.

On August 6, 1945, 140,000 innocent lives were wiped off the face of the Earth. Three days later, 80,000 innocent lives were destroyed.

These are ,to this day, the only recorded uses of nuclear bombs used in war-fare. Both used by the U.S.A.

In the weeks before that, many more died in the firebombing of Japanese cities. Hiroshima and Nagasaki were specifically exempted from the non-nuclear firebombing, because if they had been treated like Tokyo was, there wouldn't have been enough of the two cities left for anyone to notice a nuke hitting them.

Japan wasn't taken over by imperialist American forces. Imperial Japan went on a bloodthirsty resource/power hunt in league with one of the most evil dictators of all time, Hitler, taking over every country and island within range with the full support of its citizenry, many of which took up arms as the US took Japanese controlled islands. At Nanking, Japanese soldiers raped 20,000 innocent (innocent seeing as how the Chinese weren't annexing innocent surrounding countries and killing any resistors. Their crime was standing on ground that Japan wanted) Chinese citizens, and killed 300,000 more. That's just in one city. Their partner in genocide, Germany, executed millions of people just because of their race--even those that supported Germany.

Shortly after the second bomb dropped, all the killing of innocents ceased. So you seem to have statements of fact without any particular point. Care to expound?

Last edited:
Wiinter said:
Nope. People just like pretend they're awesome and everyone else is a noob.

I use the cooked nade kamikaze trick, but only when I get caught 4+ to 1 in a corner I can't get out of (say the enemies side behind the barn with 4 SMGs coming from two directions). Since I don't throw it (and their radar doesn't register it), I frequently get two kills postmortem out of them. Add that to the kills I got before getting there, and it's a nice bonus. I wouldn't do it to lose points, but there are times when it's the best available tactic.

Yeah. I wasn't trying to lose points as much as perfect it. It's a nice way out in crowds.

Wiinter said:
I just started sniping yesterday. I still suck at it, slightly less with the gewer than the springy, but I've developed an incredible streak with the .45/luger. Yesterday on Village CTF, the house I was sniping from got invaded by 4 enemies. I switched to luger, dropped on SMG on my retreat, dropped a 2nd waiting right outside, waited a second to heal, charged up to drop a 3rd SMG, and then when outside to my perch to drop the sniper too. One sewer CTF game I got half of my kills from luger.
I try to stay away from handguns. Though, I played a handgun only server yesterday and won by 28 points. It just seems inconvenient.

I like to run out of sniper ammo, kill someone, take their gun, kill another, take their gun, and so on. It gives you a feeling of invincibility. Sniping skill comes in little time. You can perfect it in no time. Just play a lot of CTF in Village.

Wiinter said:
I just need to get into some more challenging games (when I start a new weapon, I always use unranked/noob-filled servers to get warmed up) to see if the streak holds up against some top 100 players.

I always start my play-time with an unranked match. You know, to readjust.

Wiinter said:
In the weeks before that, many more died in the firebombing of Japanese cities. Hiroshima and Nagasaki were specifically exempted from the non-nuclear firebombing, because if they had been treated like Tokyo was, there wouldn't have been enough of the two cities left for anyone to notice a nuke hitting them.

Japan wasn't taken over by imperialist American forces. Imperial Japan went on a bloodthirsty resource/power hunt in league with one of the most evil dictators of all time, Hitler, taking over every country and island within range with the full support of its citizenry, many of which took up arms as the US took Japanese controlled islands. At Nanking, Japanese soldiers raped 20,000 innocent (innocent seeing as how the Chinese weren't annexing innocent surrounding countries and killing any resistors. Their crime was standing on ground that Japan wanted) Chinese citizens, and killed 300,000 more. That's just in one city. Their partner in genocide, Germany, executed millions of people just because of their race--even those that supported Germany.

Shortly after the second bomb dropped, all the killing of innocents ceased. So you seem to have statements of fact without any particular point. Care to expound?

That, my friend, is my signature. I plan on refreshing it with a new fact every day.

Very informative, though.

Though, I still think there were better ways to end the war than to drop a nuclear bomb on civilians. That's a war-crime. But I suppose in those days, everyone was committing a war crime.

AtomicB said:
I like to run out of sniper ammo, kill someone, take their gun, kill another, take their gun, and so on. It gives you a feeling of invincibility.

That's the way you have to play in CTF sewers (since the ammo reloads disappear super fast). I hate it because I always end up using freakin sgt44's for extended periods. I hate those.

Sniping skill comes in little time. You can perfect it in no time. Just play a lot of CTF in Village.

I've definately seen improvement. I was pulling an average of 3 to 1 on a gewer and 2 to 1 K : D. I topped out at 5 to 1 before the night ended as I improved my handgun skills for those close encounters. My problem is that if the flag is in trouble, I'll endanger myself to save it. I've seen other snipers make a massive scorefest out of CTF, but then they never let themselves be subjected to SMG fire, and they never sacrifice their body to protect the flag or make scores.

My last game of the night was about 12 rounds of 3 score Sewer CTF. My team lost 1 game. I switched to the losing team about 4 times, and every time I switched, my new team started winning. It doesn't help my rank, but I do take pride in that.

I always start my play-time with an unranked match. You know, to readjust.

I moved over Christmas time, and didn't play for a week. My settings are turned almost all the way up: bounding box is smallest, horizontal turn speed is about 85%, aiming whatever is also about 80%. When I first plugged it in again, I got dizzy playing. I could barely keep down my lunch, much less kill anything.

I spent most of that day on unranked servers. :lol:

That, my friend, is my signature. I plan on refreshing it with a new fact every day.

Nothing wrong with that.

Very informative, though.

Though, I still think there were better ways to end the war than to drop a nuclear bomb on civilians. That's a war-crime. But I suppose in those days, everyone was committing a war crime.

There may have been other ways, my main point is that there wouldn't have been fewer civilian causalities if the bombs hadn't been dropped (also that Japan, and most of it's civies were scarcely "innocent"). We didn't have smart bombs back then. Their navigation subsystems were "gravity". The A-bomb is spectacular and fast, but All the other methods of attacking Japan involved massive civilian casualties (had they been on out shores, the same would have been true, and the same was true as Germany rolled through Europe)--especially since part of Japanese production was taking place in homes and backyards as the entire population banded together to win. Differences in casualties between tokyo firebombings a week before the first abomb and the first abomb weren't that much. Is there any greater morality in taking 24 hours to kill 50,000 plus than it doing it in seconds?

As to "war crime", I'm not sure there is such a thing. Sunzi (Sung Tzu) was in favor of all out, unrestrained war--not because it got him to his desired victory sooner, but on the moral grounds that war needed to be ended as soon as possible. War is hell. I think prolonging it is more of a crime than ending it quickly.

sniping in ctf gets fuking annoying. aiming at the enemy spawn point and pressing b does NOT make you good at sniping.

well if done properlly the blitzkrieg is the best way to murder the other team. you can also try to trick them into thinking your coming on one side but are coming on the other by using grenades. these only work in ctf. but in the sewer, there are numerous spots where you can through a greanade into the enemies side without actually going in.

Back