Moh2 - Spawning

OnyxChase

WiiChat Member
Dec 23, 2007
Hi guys, I'm a long time reader ... first time poster.

I have played the original Medal of Honour on PC when it was first released and really have enjoyed this game. I just bought this newer version for the WII and was dissapointed in the Online gameplay it offers.

First, I'd like to ask you guys if the spawning is right with you all? In all the online games I have played so far the spawning has been horrible. The Axis and Allies spawn at the same location, leaving any tactics out the window.

Is this normal? If it is I am hugely dissapointed. I was hoping for more of a tactical game than a spawn, shoot, die, spawn and repeat until you die. Kind of blows.

Well yeah, but still.

When a game first starts, in the original MOH the Allies and Axis would spawn at opposite ends of the map. Which would leave everyone walking towards each other and use different routes, etc.

But in this one, I spawn and I have to kill two - three Allies that are in my camp. And if I kill them, and set up a sniper position there is one that spawns behind me and kills me.

Sorry, but this is retarded.

It seems the game is oriented for kids who just likes to run around and shoot at people. I enjoy a more tactical game. I'm also dissapointed that there are no Objectives type of matches to play like on the original.

Back