MoHH. Seriously.

SHORTFUZ3D

WiiChat Member
Dec 1, 2007
Rio Grande Valley, Texas
Wii Online Code
4852-2798-1791-1875
Ok the MoH online for the Wii.. Im asking about the Online Component only because thats what Im looking for.

My local blockbuster does NOT have it... but I need my online shooter fix that I use to get with CoD or Rainbow Six Vegas on the Xbox 360... unfortunately, when I moved, my 360 was left behind. So Im stuck with ONLY a Wii. So in order for me to play this MoH online for the Wii, my only option is purchasing. Which is fine with me, but I dont want to waste my money. Should I wait on the next game since this is basically the Wii's first online shooter?

You guys say its a must-have... its awesome online. But is that just compared to Online Component Wii Standards? Seriously... how does it size up to the 360's shooters for Call of Duty, or Rainbow Six or Ghost Recon? Is it only good, when being compared to Ghost Squad or Metroid and other Wii games ( cause really, thats nothing impressive )... or is it actually good even when compared to some of the 360 game lineups.

What are your guys thoughts? Is it a good online wii game for a start, but still a piece of **** compared to 360/PS3 online games?

( and like I said before... please dont talk about single player and stuff. I dont care. Im looking for intense Multiplayer Online aspects. )

I do not go into the realm of online console shooters, I mainly play PC but I can say that Heroes 2 has really superb online play.

Yea well Voice Chat is pretty important for online gaming, but yea... no idea, since I guess this is the best FPS experience on the Wii, I just wanted to know if it was still comparable to a 360 FPS online.

And I hope your not saying Id be annoying in person? Cause thats far from me if you've ever met me. But that's right. You have NEVER met me. Genius.

yes, this game easily stacks up to the popular 360 shooters. in fact, control-wise it blows them out of the water.

this game has arguably the best controls of any console shooter to date.

if you can bring yourself to crank up the horizontal/vertical look speeds, and turn the aiming sensitivity all the way up, it is the most precise aiming on a console ever tbh imo.

i only bought this game this past weekend, but i haven't been able to even fire up my 360 to play a shooter, cause i know i'll feel held back by the sluggish and less intuitive feel of the dual analog controller.

it's a must have. and also im not sure if there are even any online fps due out any time soon for the wii, so i'd jump on this one if i were you.

last thing, this game uses EA nation, so no friendcode bs. just jump in a room, and tell whoever to jump in with you via EA messenger. pretty user friendly, and gets the wii's online one step closer to the simplicity of xbox live.

Last edited:
I've written this several times already but it's worth mentioning repeatedly :). Controls are great, gameplay is great, but the pace of gameplay can often be rather slow. Not a biggie for me, I still like the online play :).

From looking at videos, it seems like people take a good 10-15 bullets to the face to actually die... Is this true? Or is it at least a little realistic? And hows the intensity to actually want to win?

I think I saw stat-trackers too, what do they track? Cause I love that.. it gives me something to work towards.

well for me UK based, i went to get it on 30th November (UK release date)

and found out it was BUMPED back to FEBUARY omg im so GOD dam PISSED OFF i couls Kill the makers, WHY the bloody hell should we wait as Bloody USUAL its so god dam unfair being Thrown around and treated almost as if we were second class citizens

i think it depends on the gun you're getting shot with to determine how many shots. head shots definitely kill faster than anywhere else, so it does take that into consideration. might have been invincibility glitches in the videos. i've read that's been going on fairly regularly, although i have yet to experience it.

haven't delved too deep into the stats, but i think ranks are determined by your kills to deaths ratio. that's the most important stat i think.

damage-wise not super realistic, you can unload nearly an entire MP40/Thompson clip and the other guy will still be running around.

The physics are fairly real, no jumping, walking and running speeds are normal, you can't chuck a grenade 100+ yards, sniping isn't super easy :).

IMO most players don't play MOHH2 in a super hardcore FPS online mode like back in my PC gaming days of CounterStrike, HL2 CTF, Quake 3 etc. There are good players, but often you see a bunch of novice level players. I think it'll improve as ppl play more often :).

The damage factor is a bit annoying...at times when my aim gives way from frustration, I'll expend all my ammo just running around a guy trying to pop them in the head. But get their helmet to fly off from a head shot, and they get fragged pretty easily. It's all about aim, which does appeal to me.

I fell victim to the invincibility bug for online play - spawned into a map and I was untouchable. At first I thought I was having the game of my life, like I was back in my CounterStrike days. When I realized the error, I logged out immediately. Unfortunately, I caught the ire of some people in another forum and had to defend myself!

I do miss the CounterStrike days of AWP'ing it around from snipe location to snipe location though. Back in college I was ranked 25th for sniping for a number of servers. Now, I'm just struggling to stay in the top 500...ugh...

sigh 1st of all what kinda moron leaves a 400+ dollar system behind pshh

2nd of all if u coming from 360 stick to the 360 Wii is not for online play..

3rd why dont u look at the actual games b4 posting... i mean ghost squad..?
how bout SMG n smash brothers and zelda... Metroid prime qwnz as well
and like the ps3 u wont c its fullpotential till the mid 2008q

ahh do ur research on games u tards SERIOUSLY COD4 RAINBOW SIX... TO MOH2 lol dumb ass

owned.jpg

Last edited:
Back