MoHH. Seriously.

l7cx1Cl said:
sigh 1st of all what kinda moron leaves a 400+ dollar system behind pshh

2nd of all if u coming from 360 stick to the 360 Wii is not for online play..

ahh do ur research on games u tards SERIOUSLY COD4 RAINBOW SIX... TO MOH2 lol dumb ass

owned.jpg

That's not very nice at all, the OP has a valid question. No one called you a dumb ass when you thought a Mitsu Eclipse was a Nissan Z.

Wow. This kids a smart one. How old are you 12?

You are a complete dumbass... for one, I didn't exactly LEAVE it behind. I own 2 homes. One is in Southern Texas, where I am now. And my other home is a lakehouse in Niagara Falls, Canada. My 360 stays in my home in Canada and my Wii stays in my Texas home.

And as I stated in the first post. I am referring to ONLINE gameplay. Is SMG online? No.. and neither is Zelda or some of the other games you posted. The only truly online games I have heard of is Ghost Squad and Mario Strikers and MoH2.

The question I asked was legit... how does MoH2 stack up to some of the finer shooters on the other consoles. Because saying MoH2 is good when compared to Ghost Squad doesnt quite give me justice now does it.

Watch what you say or what you know before you open your mouth. Dumbass. Is that kid on the picture you posted suppose to be you or something?

Go smoke that Chronic a little bit more bud. ;)

Last edited:
SHORTFUZ3D said:
The question I asked was legit... how does MoH2 stack up to some of the finer shooters on the other consoles. Because saying MoH2 is good when compared to Ghost Squad doesnt quite give me justice now does it.

AGAIN WII IS NOT MADE 4 ONLINE... why would u compare it to the 360 go research some info..

sigh n%bz

btw that person n the pic wud knuckle rape ur canadian grill :lol:

Last edited:
Idiot.. Wii may not be a dedicated online system like the 360.. but they still have Online games.. hence why Im asking about MoH2. So asking a question from people who actually have the game and play it online is very justifiable.

Easy there bud. You're not impressing anybody. And now you look stupid.

l7cx1Cl said:
i didnt think it was a nissan, it was labled as it, so i assumed it.

n the truth hurts.. hes ovboiusly asking an idiotic question..

Ok, so you assumed it was a Nissan despite it being a 4-banger without verifying it or researching yourself it either. Nothing idiotic about that at all.

gnahc79 said:
Ok, so you assumed it was a Nissan despite it being a 4-banger without verifying it or researching yourself it either. Nothing idiotic about that at all.

i did research it **** he never mailed me back so therfor it was sold sigh another n%B

N where do u come with this i doubt u cud even afford a car like that

l7cx1Cl said:
i did research it **** he never mailed me back so therfor it was sold sigh another n%B

Yep. You're retarded.

And calling someone a n00b doesnt make you cool.. and it's not a diss.
It just means your a nerd. I hope you don't call people that when you're outside your home.

SHORTFUZ3D said:
And calling someone a n00b doesnt make you cool.. and it's not a diss.
It just means your a nerd. I hope you don't call people that when you're outside your home.

lol im last person that is a nerd i dont think any nerds hav a dress since and gets how u call it laid and even smoke

they play wow n such i play real games ;]

im just bored wasting an hour b4 i move so lets chat sum more this amuses me

l7cx1Cl said:

I'm 29 yrs old with a wife that stays at home and a kid. My rent is $2000/month, I think I can afford at least 6 of those mitsu's no problem.

I was going to say... its not that hard to make some car payments if you actually have a job and a direction in life.

But this guy just seems to play his video games and smoke his pot. So I don't think he'd know.

Back