MoHH. Seriously.

SHORTFUZ3D said:
I was going to say... its not that hard to make some car payments if you actually have a job and a direction in life.

But this guy just seems to play his video games and smoke his pot. So I don't think he'd know.

i actualy am a manager at taco bell xD

n so wut if i play games n smoke am i hurting ne1? just another hater n the group

Well you came into a thread where I was asking a valid question, looking for some valid responses. And all you did was act like a jackass and try and show off in front of some forum-users. Real smart. You brought **** upon yourself. Im not going to argue with some punk on a Nintendo forum, ha.

Unless you have a real answer for my question, then I don't think you need to be posting anymore.

SHORTFUZ3D said:
Well you came into a thread where I was asking a valid question, looking for some valid responses. And all you did was act like a jackass and try and show off in front of some forum-users. Real smart. You brought **** upon yourself. Im not going to argue with some punk on a Nintendo forum, ha.

Unless you have a real answer for my question, then I don't think you need to be posting anymore.

i gav u a answer 360 = online WII = NOT ONLINE

guys calm down please, lets make this a safe chat. MOHH is a great game in my opinion, compared to halo 3, I would have to say I like halo better online, but that does not mean that MOHH is not better. Both games are great. You would have to play it yourself so you can feel the controls. Overall I love it.

l7cx1Cl said:
AGAIN WII IS NOT MADE 4 ONLINE

yet it has built in wifi and a web browser :shocked: my xbox360 has neither.

l7cx1Cl said:
lol im last person that is a nerd i dont think any nerds hav a dress since and gets how u call it laid and even smoke

that would be dress "sense" (see below)

i've prolly been smokin since you were an itch in your daddy's pants, and i've smoked with plenty of nerds.

:smilewinkgrin:

Thanks OJO.

And dude.... Im not asking about the Wii console.. you keep saying Wii=Not Online..

Well I think its pretty obvious that Wii does have online games, such as MoH2.
Im asking about MoH2.. not the systems online capabilities.

Thanks for the post btw Ojo.. glad to hear some comments regarding my initial post.

SHORTFUZ3D said:
Thanks OJO.

And dude.... Im not asking about the Wii console.. you keep saying Wii=Not Online..

Thanks for the post btw Ojo.. glad to hear some comments regarding my initial post.

comparing WII online play to 360 online is like comparing...
ugly-baby-a3c.jpg
cute_baby_face.jpg

get it? n i ment wii was not ment for online play its more for family n friends n the same room and targeted to younger indivisuals

lackluster dj said:
yet it has built in wifi and a web browser :shocked: my xbox360 has neither.

that would be dress "sense" (see below)

i've prolly been smokin since you were an itch in your daddy's pants, and i've smoked with plenty of nerds.

:smilewinkgrin:

thats u i guess i dont hang out with nerds :O

Yes, I already know that the Wii is not dedicated towards online play like the 360 is... BUT, the fact of the matter is that Wii has an Online shooter. And all I want is to know how it is and if it's comparable to some of the shooters on the other consoles. If you can't see that, then shutup and stop trying. You're wasting both our time.

SHORTFUZ3D said:
Yes, I already know that the Wii is not dedicated towards online play like the 360 is... BUT, the fact of the matter is that Wii has an Online shooter. And all I want is to know how it is and if it's comparable to some of the shooters on the other consoles. If you can't see that, then shutup and stop trying. You're wasting both our time.

i hav that so called shooter and it is crap

i rather b playn COD4 Gears Halo UT3 HalfLife

imo ;]

ah dont go all off on ur period i was just giving yall a hard time i was bored xD
miss the trash talk on XL ^^

AGAIN with the comparing Oo

Last edited:
SHORTFUZ3D said:
Thanks OJO.

My apologies for polluting this thread :crazy:. Regarding the intensity again...MOHH2 online is not very intense for me. A friend gave it a try over Thanksgiving weekend and had the same thoughts. I used to play HL2 CTF & Quake 3 on the PC in my younger years, so that's my basis for comparison. It's definitely fun, but nothing like crapola-holding-my-breath-explosions-everywhere gameplay. The sewers map has the most relative intensity IMO since it's small. Part of it is the actual speed of the game and part if it is due to the fact that there aren't that many super hardcore FPS online people playing MOHH2, me being one of the so-so players :). I can play just fine and not aggravate teammates, but I'm nowhere near the top of the list either.

Last edited:
Back