Mostly "Kiddy-games"?

chase

Say wha'!? ...Oh.
Nov 26, 2006
So I walked up to EB Games today and I noticed almost the whole shelf of Wii games was licensed kiddy games, except for Zelda, COD3, Redsteel, and Elebits. I REALLY am excited about the Wii, but I wanna know if there's any more adult/teen oriented games for the Wii? I saw Need For Speed was comin out...any others? Oh, and, I also wanted to know if Downhill Jam was a kiddy game... :p

Last edited:
No, I didn't mean THAT. I just meant all the games I saw were like... Open Season or Happy Feet. I wanna get some non-licenced games. And I wasn't insulting it. It was just an observation that I wanted to clear up.

Honestly.... so many threads about this it's not even funny.

Taken from another thread about games for the Wii. [I wrote this]

Mario Party 8
Red Steel
Call of Duty 3
Medal of Honor: Airborne
Sadness
Super Smash Brothers: Brawl
Metroid Prime: Corruption
Wii Play
Batallion Wars 2
Super Mario Galaxy
Far Cry
SSX Wii
The Godfather
Prince of Persia
Big Brain Academy
Animal Crossing Wii
Resident Evil 5
The Sims 3 Wii

Homesrfan said:
Honestly.... so many threads about this it's not even funny.

Taken from another thread about games for the Wii. [I wrote this]

Mario Party 8
Red Steel
Call of Duty 3
Medal of Honor: Airborne
Sadness
Super Smash Brothers: Brawl
Metroid Prime: Corruption
Wii Play
Batallion Wars 2
Super Mario Galaxy
Far Cry
SSX Wii
The Godfather
Prince of Persia
Big Brain Academy
Animal Crossing Wii
Resident Evil 5
The Sims 3 Wii

Ah, sorry. I actually heard of a few of those were coming out already just from searching the web... I just didn't know if they were gonna go through with some of 'em. What's Sadness? And, I was wondering if they were comin out with animal crossing...I love that game :p

any sites where i can find out more about animal crossing wii?

oh, and, thanks for those clips. I was worried for a sec because Tony Hawk is one of my favorite series... I wish project 8 was on the wii... UGH

Last edited:
Silent-Sniper said:
CoD 3 is not kiddy.

MoH is not kiddy.

Red Steel is not kiddy.

Far Cry is not kiddy.

Resident evil is not kiddy.

Catch my drift?

MoH is not kiddy, it's just crappy :D

chase said:
Ah, sorry. I actually heard of a few of those were coming out already just from searching the web... I just didn't know if they were gonna go through with some of 'em. What's Sadness? And, I was wondering if they were comin out with animal crossing...I love that game :p

any sites where i can find out more about animal crossing wii?

oh, and, thanks for those clips. I was worried for a sec because Tony Hawk is one of my favorite series... I wish project 8 was on the wii... UGH
They haven't said a lot about Animal Crossing Wii. But I feel it will definately come out. It will be coming out in Japan first (shocker) but hopefully it will make its way to the US.

And Sadness sounds like a great game: Sadness for WII - Sadness Wii - Sadness WII Game

An entirely black and white game set in the early 1900's. Involves a woman who hallucinates (I believe) monsters. It's a thriller / horror game.

Here's a trailer for Sadness: freaky2005's Videos - GameSpot

It won't actually be in real life with actors. They just haven't made the game yet and they wanted us to see how intuative the controls will be.

I'm psyched for it! :D

Silent-Sniper said:
CoD 3 is not kiddy.

MoH is not kiddy.

Red Steel is not kiddy.

Far Cry is not kiddy.

Resident evil is not kiddy.

Catch my drift?

...noone said they were... I saw the shelf was mostly kiddy games EXCEPT Zelda, Blah, Blah, Blah... lol. And is COD3 crappy? I thought it looked pretty cool.

Homesrfan said:
An entirely black and white game set in the early 1900's. Involves a woman who hallucinates (I believe) monsters. It's a thriller / horror game.

Here's a trailer for Sadness: freaky2005's Videos - GameSpot

I'm psyched for it! :D
nice. sounds awesome! Ok, well, I think I might have convinced my dad the wii is the best over ps3 and 360 (which, actually, i'd rather have the 360 than the wii in some areas...don't kill me anyone lol) especially after he saw the 400 and 600 dollar price tag. :D

P.S... Has the Opera browser came out yet? if so, how much to download? and does it for sure do flash?

Last edited:
chase said:
nice. sounds awesome! Ok, well, I think I might have convinced my dad the wii is the best over ps3 and 360 (which, actually, i'd rather have the 360 than the wii in some areas...don't kill me anyone lol) especially after he saw the 400 and 600 dollar price tag. :D

P.S... Has the Opera browser came out yet? if so, how much to download? and does it for sure do flash?
Hehe nice. and yes, the 360 is better than the Wii in some areas. 360 is a great system. PS3's alright. I just think the Wii has more to offer.

Homesrfan said:
and yes, the 360 is better than the Wii in some areas. 360 is a great system. PS3's alright. I just think the Wii has more to offer.
true dat. :p

Capcom has no intention of bringing Resident Evil 5 to the Wii. (I'm sure that some day they'll make a port). There is another Resident Evil, but it's not confirmed it will be part of the main storyline.

unluckylink13 said:
Capcom has no intention of bringing Resident Evil 5 to the Wii. (I'm sure that some day they'll make a port). There is another Resident Evil, but it's not confirmed it will be part of the main storyline.
bummer.

Back