Mostly "Kiddy-games"?

I know someone who can hack the Virtual Console games to be free, but he said something about after a certain date there will be a contract signed between Nintendo and something-or-other that will make it highly risky. I don't want to hack the Wii, I love it too much to defile it.

unluckylink13 said:
And I can't forget Katamari Damacy. That game is sooo addictive.
never played it. really want to. :D

It's really simple, yet fun. Wind Waker also had childish graphics, yet that wasn't a bad game. I still would have liked the game with different graphics, though (if they changed some aspects of the game yet kept the storyline)

unluckylink13 said:
It's really simple, yet fun. Wind Waker also had childish graphics, yet that wasn't a bad game. I still would have liked the game with different graphics, though (if they changed some aspects of the game yet kept the storyline)
i laughed sooo hard when me and my friend were playin wind waker and he kept waving the wand and beat boxing... omg wow you might have had to be there but uh... yeah. heh.

unluckylink13 said:
Haha, cool.

I haven't explored Wind Waker much. Basically, I beat it, then haven't played it much since.
do you have a wii? if so, is it worth buying?

Yes, I have a Wii. I think it's really fun, but it would be a lot better if all of the features were released. Twilight Princess is soooooooooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooooooood, though. Haha, I'm gonna wait a while before I officially declare it my favorite game of all time.

chase said:
i actually saw a hack where you can change the IP or something and it takes you right to google when you click the shop channel... check it on youtube. hard to explain. but if I can't wait for the internet channel when i get a wii i'll just do that. i heard it crashes a lot and is unefficient but its better than nothing, i guess.
Theres a thread on it and I think its fake :)
And sorry my bad fro the price :(

Yeah, I think it was worth it. I even spend 13 hours waiting in the freezing cold to get it, haha. I like it for the virtual console games, the wiiConnect24, and the controller.

wiicanchangetheworld said:
Theres a thread on it and I think its fake :)
oh, ok. well, thanks for letting me know. that would be cool if it worked.

unluckylink13 said:
Yeah, I think it was worth it. I even spend 13 hours waiting in the freezing cold to get it, haha. I like it for the virtual console games, the wiiConnect24, and the controller.
sweet. lol. well thanks for the help. i'm out.

Back