Mostly "Kiddy-games"?

I hate to say it but I too think that nintendo doesnt wana "gore out" the audience. I was a HUGE nintendo fan till the PS1 came out in the late 90s. Then it was all downhill for Nintendo in my book. I packed up the N64 and just had the PS out. The 2 or 3 games I last remember on any nintendo system you could play for hours with your friends was Goldeneye, Mario Kart 64, and Diddy kong racing. The gamecube IMO was just junk, I knew less than a handful that had it. Also IMO, THe PS and Xbox cater to the older crowd <---Me... I love the violence, the blood and guts, and the killer graphics that the other systems have to offer. I like the wii however for the fun times it gives me on the few games it has. It will never be in my book better than a PS3 with the amazing graphics and great online gameplay like my PC, but it has the cool games which Im hoping come out soon! Maybe nintendo wants to keep their Niche on the younger peoples market while Xbox and PS3 duke it out for the teens on up area? I guess in the end its personal choice here. But im not giving up my Wii sports:) I cant put it down!! I swear ive reset bowling 100 times already cause i wasnt having strike after strike in order to beat my high score:) Going for 300!!! ANyhow, thats my 2 cents:cornut:

i get your point and most of them are kiddy games but i'm not saying that they're sh!t, i'm just saying that most of them are.

Back