Must haves!

Ern

WiiChat Member
Mar 15, 2007
What are some absolute must haves this year. It doesnt matter if they're new or old. Im asking for Galaxy and looking for some ideas.

Im not into zelda or metroid.

What are the games to have?

Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles

Medal of honor heroes 2 has 32 player online

Resident Evil 4 Wii edition if you don't already own it.

manufan15 said:
I really like Mario Strikers Charged and Battalion Wars 2.

How is the controls in BW2? I heard you look and aim with the remote? I find that kinda stange. You have to move the cursor to the edge of the screen to move/look?

Ern said:
How is the controls in BW2? I heard you look and aim with the remote? I find that kinda stange. You have to move the cursor to the edge of the screen to move/look?

Yep, you do, but it works out fine. You have to do that in Super Mario Galaxy, as well. I've had no problems with the controls and it's a fun game.

However, some people don't like it, because they say online isn't that great. I personally enjoy it, but that's just me.

Ern said:
not that difficult by the way

but the games im asking for xmas are:
Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles
Resident Evil 4
Medal of Honor Heroes 2
Wii Zapper (or what ever its called)
and I think thats it for the wii stuff

Zack & Wiki is totally worth it...
Mario Galaxy is addiction...
Simpsons game is fun so far (I'm on the second level)...

heres my picks since you're not a zelda/metroid fan ill obviously leave those out
Mario Galaxy is a no brainer ,but

Godfather
Resident Evil 4
Excitetruck
Crash of The Titians
Medal of Honor Heroes 2

Greatest thing since sliced since sliced bread!!

If you have any questions regarding this product or the information listed please feel free to contact me via email: [email protected]

THIS IS SERIOUSLY THE GREATEST GAMING TOOL I HAVE EVER PURCHASED!!

R4 Revolution for DS

The R4 DS Cartridge is the current top selling "in DS Slot-1" flash card. This amazing little device is a complete solution with no need to purchase any additional components or deal with messy software. This is truly the easiest media enhancer you have ever used. To put it simply, The R4 is a must have for any DS or DS Lite gamer.

This is the English version. New Shell(Version 2)

Supports Roms, Multimedia Files, or Homebrew games of any size.

Directly drag and drop files into th Micro SD(TF) card from any computer.

Plugs and plays in Slot-1 without a passcard and supports all versions of DS.

I spent a good amount of time searching the web for the best price (the product is not currently offered through any retail stores). For ordering info follow this link: http://davmice.mydollarshop.com/specials.php

Back