my "abusing" the hammer bros attack RANT ^ ^

easy to defend against. if a hammer bro is running towards your goal DO NOT TRY AND TACKLE HIM as he will simply hammer you. just wait until he powers up his shot and slide in.

Star Striker said:
Not if when you slide in he hits the fake move which will quickly stop the shot and crush you.
The time to attack is JUST AFTER they have done the hammer. Works everytime.

Skalor said:
The time to attack is JUST AFTER they have done the hammer. Works everytime.
yeaah! This is what i recommend to. Hes right, i did not understand what hammerbros thingy was until yesterday (when i got the game). If you guys didnt notice, they dont contiuously throw hammers on the ground, they are always vulnerable for a small amount of time....

i have started to understand how to break their attacks nearly every time

First evening I played online and already encountered some of the nasty combo's

Hammerbro's is somewhat difficult for me to defend against but I understand how I need to do it ( just more practice ) Just pretend youre going in to attack him but dont and right after that do the attack ( after his hammer throw ) :p Just like you guys are saying. It works like a charm.

shame they couldnt just patch it to make it so you couldnt use it within goalies field?

Skalor said:
Im sorry but the Hammer Bros arn't invincible, its not cheating and it can be stopped. You can tackle them once just after they have used the hammer, its the same with Birdo, The Mole, Bowser, its just Timing.

Nintendo arn't stupid, and won't make an unstoppable character. Anyone who uses this tatic please challange me and ill proove its not invincible.
you got that right mate

Back