My custom padded case made for SSBB

Now, whenever you want to stare at it in awe, your gonna have to open the case.

take pics when buying it and walking out of the store while your handucffed to the briefcase.

Last edited:
Fuzzy handcuffs?

lol I don't really understand what I said but I am too tired to delete it.

Cool case but I dont think you will be using it a lot... at least not for a couple of months

Subarnu said:
Fuzzy handcuffs?

lol I don't really understand what I said but I am too tired to delete it.

Cool case but I dont think you will be using it a lot... at least not for a couple of months
I am buying 2 copies, one for the case, one for a small case and general play.

Last edited:
As one Kotaku poster says;
'You'll all be laughing now but in 20 years you'll see this on Kotaku because this and the perfect sealed game just sold of ebay for 3000$'

surfinrach90 said:
It was on Kotaku too!?

It's all over the 'net....i0n told Gonintendo...Kotaku stole from Gonintendo...half the internet stole from Kotaku.

:lol:

T3kNi9e said:
The irony of finding out about this thread from another blog website when I come and post here everyday lol

yeah i know eh, i saw this on gonintendo, then i came here and i was like "this guy probably just stole it from gonintendo" but then i saw jay61's post...and i was like "woah"

Cpt.McCloud said:
It's all over the 'net....i0n told Gonintendo...Kotaku stole from Gonintendo...half the internet stole from Kotaku.

:lol:

Hahah! That's great!

Oh and sorry about earlier, the brothers birthdays today so was a bit hectic here =]

Belarr said:
I am buying 2 copies, one for the case, one for a small case and general play.

I don't think stores will let you buy 2 copies. 1 per customer or something.

Back