My custom padded case made for SSBB

you should put I lightbulb in it so when you open the case, Brawl looks like it's glowing with a holy light.
Seriously though, awesome case. I want one now.

Little over the top..but its Smash Bros. so I can dig it.

Btw this thread was linked to by GoNintendo, grats your famous lol.

http://gonintendo.com/?p=36952

[EDIT] Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaach D:

Hey bro, not to burst your bubble or anything, but isn't that a PSP case? I have the same one

DSCN1529.jpg

DSCN1530.jpg

DSCN1531.jpg

Gotta admit though, the foam parts are cool

Gratz

1337endo said:
Hey bro, not to burst your bubble or anything, but isn't that a PSP case? I have the same one

Gotta admit though, the foam parts are cool

Gratz
All I know about is that I found the shell in my garage, probably from an old Gameboy SP Case >.> I said custom, as in modified to make different :p

DAMIAN said:
simple because their those crazy @$$ gamers you hear in the news who killed someone and stole their game. now if one of those people see him walking home from the local game-stop they will be like nah screw that he has a case. then they will see another person coming out from game-stop SOPPOSEBLY hiding his game. they will be like "That the guy LETS DO IT"

BTW to your case LOVE IT!
now you got me all paranoid i'll be robbed for my brawl, me and my friend gotta walk for like an hour just to reach the damn store and its not exactly a good neighborhood lol, must bring a weapon.

Belarr said:
This is a custom case for my copy of SSBB, it was crafted out of a blue foam to specific dimensions and has a tight seal.
5.jpg

Watcha think?
lol are you going to worship the disc?

Back