My custom padded case made for SSBB

Subarnu said:
I don't think stores will let you buy 2 copies. 1 per customer or something.
I'm getting one (The one that goes in the case) and my friend is getting the other one (The one for usage)

I'm amazed at the fact that this actually got over the web. But atleast we got SOME credit from Kotaku while GoNintendo pretty much just steals your picture and says how some guy is excited. i said we because they mentioned WiiChat.

wiiman14 said:
Wow a bit crazy over a game...
Get a life lol.

Let him like what he likes, insulting others over the internet may require yourself to get a life...

Lay off the guy everyone, he just done something for something he enjoys.

Lol thats slick. My copy is going to be posted high on my wall. And I dare someone to touch it!! :mad5:

Cpt.McCloud said:
It's all over the 'net....i0n told Gonintendo...Kotaku stole from Gonintendo...half the internet stole from Kotaku.

:lol:

lol and I'm on this forum (for over a year now, no fanfare for my one year anniversary :( *sniffle*) and found this thread on kotaku, 10 days later. I can't decide whether this is funny or sad but anyways, my game box is too full for my smash case and I don't like leaving it on my hyper sensitive 360. :scared: I need that case and a Wii laptop! :yikes:

Reason I bumped: I like the case, I want it.

Back