MY Medal Of Honor little Review!

Let_It_Burn

WiiChat Member
Feb 9, 2007
Wii Online Code
4265-9989-6310-1490
I've just came back from ebgames to get the game and I played for about 30 minutes! The graphics are OK, not better than I expected unfortunattely... for the 30 minutes I've played I beated the first chapter of the game... kinda crappy since there's four chapter from what I've seen! If the other chapters are as long as the first one (which I hope they are not) well the game will be short as hell!

controls are cool, kinda the same as Call Of Duty except for the nunchuk part... you can crouch, prone, jump by the move of your hand... reload and a 180! nothing impressive tho!

I will probably finish the game and than sell it on ebay! So everybody who want to try it out, RENT IT!

from what I've played I give it a 7/10... but I only played for 30 minutes so maybe the game is getting better/worst!

Thanks for ur review.....im still not sure what to do... i will try to rent it first... do ur regret buying it?

Wiitime said:
Thanks for ur review.....im still not sure what to do... i will try to rent it first... do ur regret buying it?

yes I regret it lol, don't get me wrong tho ! I love FPS and I was expecting to love this one!

IMO you def need to rent this game... because I bet you will beat it by the time of your rent!

yeah, looks like ill rent it first using my blockbuster coupon. how is the multiplayer?

yea.. ^^ how is the multiplayer?? i am dissapointed, i wanted a new game, hoping this would be it.. guess not...

hows the aim with the wiimote?

Man I love these little reviews! I like them better than reading my a$$ off on IGN and Gamespot. Thanks!

didnt tried the multiplayer yet... I'll do it tomorrow!

the aim with the wiimote is great! I have no complain about this!

Let_It_Burn said:
didnt tried the multiplayer yet... I'll do it tomorrow!

the aim with the wiimote is great! I have no complain about this!

just too short, right? sounds almost exactly like call of duty 3. haha, duty.

that makes me happy, the aim is great.. if the gameplay was longer, would it be better????? i dont mind gameplay as much.......

Wiitime said:
that makes me happy, the aim is great.. if the gameplay was longer, would it be better????? i dont mind gameplay as much.......

I'll let you know once I finished it... I hope it's longer...

if you want I can sell you my copy...lol

video game master said:
can you give me some info on weapons, scanrio (don't say wwII), difficulty, and some of the new stuff since rising sun

didnt played rising sun... three type of dificulties... only tried normal tho... cant tell you about the scenario really much since I've played only 30min

weapons are the same as in every other WWII games...

i know u control ur player when u parachute

Back