Name The Most Boring Games U Purchased 4 Wii

T3kNi9e said:
Eww you're probably more of a casual gamer. Ugh you disgust me!

Wii Sports by far the most boring game on a console ever.
No, I found Mario a little overrated and I dont like Metroid so if my opinion "disgusts" you, then I think you should hop off your high horse. It's an opinion thread, not a "Lets start some flamebait" thread.

crazyman2 said:
metroid boring? really?

Yeah, It's more of a puzzle game then a FPS... Plus it gets boring after a while of searching for parts...

Like, first you go to an area, you cannot pass without getting a key or a weapon, to get the weapon you must find another item to get to that item, rinse and repeat.

Sonic 1 on VC.
This game is NOWHERE near as fun as I remember in the 90s. In fact it borders on s***.

metroid prime 3!
i have it and well it bores me playing it im sorry
not a huge fan never played one and well i just wanted to play it
but nope..

T3kNi9e said:
Wii Sports by far the most boring game on a console ever.
Wii Sports is a really fun game to play with friends, probably would get boring quickly for people playing it alone though.

I've not bought a game that i thought was really boring, Rayman was probably the closest due to it being so short.

Ratatouille except maybe it's not that bad...I just can't past the city of lights part*groan*.

cassieboo said:
I wasn't to fond of Sonic & the Secret Rings. Out of all my games that's the only one I can think of at the moment i really don't like.

I really hated this game. Instant trade and regret the waste of money.

I still haven't played galaxy yet.

Crus'n was just awful, the graphics, sounds, everything about it. Simpsons.. I don't even have words for how bad that game was. Madden, requires an engineering degree, quit after 5 minutes.

Crus'n was the only one I bought. I thought it was more like the arcade version. I rented the other two on suggestions that they were good, but sort of knew I wouldn't like them.

For me Boogie. My wife and her friends love karaoke games but mostof the songs make me cringe and the dancing is just dee dee dee.

Some of you people are way too hardcore (people who hate mario games)

And some of you are way too casual (hating metriod prime and BWII)

I have some pretty superb games, all in my sig, I guess the worst is banana blitz, but its still pretty fun at times. Also, Sonic was a little dissapointing but still fun. I own zelda, but on gamecube, and I still haven't beaten it (love it alot but have so many games to play)

Back