Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution

Mmm, I see. Now let's stop going off topic and talk about CoNR.

CoNR is FTW.

It does. I completely disagree with your statement though. :\
I suppose its better than the first.

ssbb_lover said:
Mmm, I see. Now let's stop going off topic and talk about CoNR.

CoNR is FTW.

u got that right, can't wait to (hopefully) get it on tuesday. One question, the game "ships" on tuesday but can u buy it on tuesday or do u have to wait another day like with msc.

PS: Haven't u people notice that only me monsteroids and ssbb lover have been constantly posting on this thread, idk I just wanted to bring that out.

Last edited:
www.ign.com has a character reveal feature for this game, that will show eventually all the characters and a vid of each. Right now they have - Gaara, Guy, Temari, Tenten, Jiraya, Neji, Shikamaru, Rock Lee, Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura and Kakashi plus a vid of each, just search for naruto clash of ninja revolution and look at the feature section.

Thats the thing I already know about these characters. I want them to show the characters that never appeared in the clash of ninja series like all the previews say.

GodSlayer said:
Thats the thing I already know about these characters. I want them to show the characters that never appeared in the clash of ninja series like all the previews say.

eventually they will get to those characters.

jorgelink said:
u got that right, can't wait to (hopefully) get it on tuesday. One question, the game "ships" on tuesday but can u buy it on tuesday or do u have to wait another day like with msc.
LOL. It probably shipped a week or more ago. They've had it in stock for a while, it doesn't ship on the day it's due for release in stores Unless they've created some kind of teleportation machine that I'm unaware of.
jorgelink said:
PS: Haven't u people notice that only me monsteroids and ssbb lover have been constantly posting on this thread, idk I just wanted to bring that out.
We just like our anime, I guess.

ssbb_lover said:
LOL. It probably shipped a week or more ago. They've had it in stock for a while, it doesn't ship on the day it's due for release in stores Unless they've created some kind of teleportation machine that I'm unaware of.

We just like our anime, I guess.

Well when I went 2 buy mario strikers charged on launch day all the stores told me that the game shipped that day, but they'll be available the next day, so I was able to get it the day after. So this could happen with Revolution.

jorgelink said:
Well when I went 2 buy mario strikers charged on launch day all the stores told me that the game shipped that day, but they'll be available the next day, so I was able to get it the day after. So this could happen with Revolution.
Meh, that's an extremely weird fluke. It doesn't usually happen that way.

ssbb_lover said:
Meh, that's an extremely weird fluke. It doesn't usually happen that way.

This happened to lots of other people, maybe there were large demands for the game.

jorgelink said:
This happened to lots of other people, maybe there were large demands for the game.
^^ Was the 1st online game in the States + Europe...

ssbb_lover said:
^^ Was the 1st online game in the States + Europe...

good point. Btw i just know that on monday I wont be able to sleep lol, and on tuesday, the first thing I'll probably do after school, is go to a gamestop and buy the game.

Ahah. True that. I'll be playing it non-stop for the next 2 weeks unlocking everything and finding my perfect character. In this past game it was Neji, could be someone different this time around.

Back