Necessity to camp?

Beazel

WiiChat Member
Nov 15, 2006
Wondering if I head up to a local Wal-Mart at 8PM or so tomorrow (In GA) if their would be any campers, or if I could grab one easily enough.

Just keep calling your wal mart every hour or so, or stop in and check for your self, once a line starts to form get in the and start waiting. I live in a average size town and my 24/7 wal-mart will have between 30-60+ wii's so i dont see me having to camp to awful long, but you never know, just depends on how many ppl in your area want the wii. Could be a few ppl, could be a few hundred.

paintba||er said:
It depends on where you live. I'm trying to decide if I should go get in line tonight and camp out or wait and go tommorow. There is already a few people camping at my Walmart.

There is noone camping so far tonight. Then again I don't even think wal-mart has it setup for people to even lineup yet for it.

paintba||er said:
Why can't it be like that here? I'm not sure if I'll be able to get one since there is already people in line.

I really dn't know. I am not sure if the wal-marts here were tired of having people camping outside or what because they had caution tape up for the ps3 lines and they took it down. So I am not sure exactly what they are going to do. A guy working there said so many people ordered them online from wal-mart's warehouses that they don't expect there to be a lot of people at midnight to get the instore wiis. But expects more people to be there later on sunday.

Keep in mind I'm just talking about where I am not wal-mart in general.

good luck to everyone though with however they have to get there wiilicious system.

call to see if there is a line or call and ask how many systems will be available. Some stores will screw the consumers and keep over half for employees. I know walmart out here are bigots. I am going 9 am tomorrow. I dont care if Im first or not, thats me. I have 3 angry kids and I aint coming home without one. Sorry if your parents arent hardcore like me, just tell em its the holidays. Gotta have the hot shti. I did it on purpose.

Question, I called a local wal mart and they said they'll have 20, but 7-8 people are already in line. My question is; if I cant get it this week, then will I be able to get it this week at all? Will it just be totally gone?

I was assured by the gamestop they would have more in this week.they were all teary eyed cuz I wasnt droppin my scrill in their register.ABC has a good thought. but my store has 6 in line...now...pushing my time up to 6am instead of 9...say what you will...Im not goin home without one.

Nah, Nintendo is sending a steady flow of shipment probably once or twice a week. If you don't get it this Sunday, keep trying every day.

Um no I can carry a concealed weapon...the joys of law enforcement.Plus I will be the only brown man in a sea of white. Im not shopping in the ghetto...that walmart is doin raffles.

I'm going to start camping at noon at my local Sam's Club tomorrow. I kept tabs on them for the PS3 release and the campers showed up at about 2pm yesterday so hopefully I'll be first at that store tomorrow for the Wii. I don't know where you guys are but the lows for tomorrow night are going to be 28 here.......hope some of you who are camping have better weather than I'll have ;)

Back