Neighborly advice =D

intekmdma said:
not everything >< the computers would also need wireless ethernet cards, oh and a printer server, and lets see... one of those game adapter thingies for the 360 or PS2, and uh... yeah, might as well go wireless now ><

You do know that most wireless routers are 4 port hubs right? So you spend less money AND whatever is plugged in now can stay plugged in AND your wii can now connect AND your new laptops in the future can connect AND your friends can connect when they come over.... Might as well ;)

-Bobby

bobby1211 said:
You do know that most wireless routers are 4 port hubs right? So you spend less money AND whatever is plugged in now can stay plugged in AND your wii can now connect AND your new laptops in the future can connect AND your friends can connect when they come over.... Might as well ;)

-Bobby

hah! yeah! i forgot! my router is in my parents room (near the cable). I have an old house so not every room has a cable line. Of course i run wireless all over the home (before it was wack and lines were running from 1 room to another lol!)

i have a wireless route with 2 desktops hooked up.. my wifes laptop on wifi, the wii, xbox 360, psp, and my stereo will run of the wifi network to play mp3s off the computer

seriously, a wireless router is like $30...

if my neighbour asked me to share my internet, i'd bill him 50/50 of my internet bill :D but seriously, there are tons of ways to hack into wep/wpa passcodes, but u need a computer with a wireless receiver :) (no i'm not saying you should steal bandwidth)

Back