Never had a Gamecube...

Scream

President of NO MA'AM
Sep 25, 2006
Central Coast, CA, USA
Wii Online Code
0169-9501-5816-7969
What top games have I missed out on? I plan to play a little catch up when I get my Wii. What are some of your favorite games you would recommend?:wink:

Metroid Prime 1 & 2, Super Smash Bros Melee, Donkey Conga, Mario Smash foot ball, Metal Gear Solid 1 twin snakes, Resident Evil 4 and thats about all i can think off now but i hope it helps :)

I would Say Super Smash Bros Melee and Tales Of Sanphonia (not sure i spelled it right though)

Akaymay said:
DEFINATLY you missed out Resident Evil 4, maybe my favorite game of all time!

First, thanks for all of the suggestions everyone. I will certainly try to check them all out.

I saw the review on gamespot a while back for Resident Evil 4... that game got a higher rating than Halo if I remember right. So I will definitely check it out!

wait a minute.. ime like scream ive never had a game cube but like EVERYONE was on about how good zelda was.......isnt zelda for gamecube worth buying??

wolf231 said:
Metroid Prime 1 & 2, Super Smash Bros Melee, Donkey Conga, Mario Smash foot ball, Metal Gear Solid 1 twin snakes, Resident Evil 4 and thats about all i can think off now but i hope it helps :)
The sad reality is.. i didn't have any of them :sick:

you can get Ocarina, Majoras mask, Windwaker, The Legend of Zelda(ORG), The adventure of link, And if you get Gameboy player for GC you can get the GB version of all the Zelda games that were for the Snes and NES :)

Back