Never had a Gamecube...

Scream said:
I didn't have a N64 either so I also missed out on Ocarina!

My God how can you live with yourself... -.- Ocarina revolutionized gaming in ways other games could only DREAMMMMM of. Arguably the best game of all time... e-bay asap for N64 + Ocarina. <3

Or rather just buy the special edition and play it on the Wii. Though it doesnt take long to beat for an experienced Zeldaholic.. it's definitely worth the rupees u spend on it.

I'm a total zelda fan i liked the story line it was pretty cool but i hated the graphic style they used i like TLP Graphics the best of course :) anyways OoT was the best one it didn't have that 3 day time limit bs that MM had

MM wasn't bad. the three day timer kind of gave a challenge in the game but it also made it a bit rushed as well. Trying to finish temples + sidequests under a limit of three hours.

OoT is the better game. If you've never played it before and are going to play it, one word of warning...

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES LOOK UP ON THE INTERNET OR ASK FOR A FRIEND TO HELP FINISH THE GAME.

Chances are you will regret it and it will ruin the game. I did that (went to a friends house) and I regretted I ever went to his house that day. He showed me how to finish the forest temple, fire temple, as well as Ganon's castle. Grrr...

With the TP I will abstain myself from 'cheating' the game as I did not do in OoT...

Zelda games are like fancy desserts, you need to let them roll around in your taste buds to enjoy them. Kind of like what linkzeldagame is talking about. :)

Why people hated Windwaker so much? I personally looooooved the game!

OoT is indeed one of the best zelda's to ever be released and imho one of the greatest videogames of all times. However, TP gives it a run for its money. I personaly thought TP was awesome

I rented Wind Waker and got a few hours of play on it...

It was not revolutionary like OoT and just wasn't as good as Zelda:TP (although I can't figure out what was bad about it, as a whole ti just didn't click)
That could explain why it's review rating on Game-Spot is higher then TP yet it isn't considered as good

Can't comment on any others as I never owned a GC and my emulator is so damn slow

Recommendations:
Go on ebay!!!!

The promotional disc with 4 zelda classics is going for about 30-50 bucks.
It is for gamecube but you can use your wii also to play it.
If you missed out this is what you should get to catch up.

Here is a description
"Bonus Legend of Zelda Disc that includes complete, emulated versions of The Legend of Zelda, Zelda II: The Adventure of Link, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (standard version), and The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. Also featured: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker 20-minute demo, as well as Wind Waker and Zelda series retrospective video clips. All games are playable in progressive scan display. Both Nintendo 64 titles run emulated at a resolution of 640x480p (verus the original 320x240i). "

Back