New MOH Heroes 2 review..Good News.. Read!

^Thanks^
Sucks, but ah, well, gotta get it. This will be one of the must gets. My Christmas list is giong to be too long. It'll be over Santa's budget...

I will be very disappointed if the game does not allow you to get online with 4 people at your own home. Like, I have no problem with no offline multi-player but if I can't bring my buddies over and play online with them it's sort of a waste. I'd rather just play some BF2 rather than buy 4 or 5 Wii's that's a little absurd.

Those graphics will do me.

Sounds like its going to be a lot of fun.

To tell the graphics are not ingame.

Mingus said:
not exactly but it won't too far off. The picture don't make the graphics look too intense
lol ok. You'll be surprised. I've been following the Wii info/media for a long time and this happens A LOT.

this is probly in the top 3 of the next games im gettin. but dag i cant wait for this game to come out. this is gonna feel like socom to me.

I hope it meets my expectations. the last good medal of honor game was MOH:AA which was a king among the series in my personal opinion.

i read that on ign too. the first fps multiplayer for the wii, i can't wait, this could blow fps shooters to another level. I loved the fact that you can adjust the kill zone. Larger killzone would be a new feature for fps, while a smaller killzone would be the classic style if it doesn't work out.

Back