New MOH Heroes 2 review..Good News.. Read!

Yup last best medal of honor game was allied assault!

SOCOM??? Thats a totaly different type of game. And how come you guys think those graphics arent for the wii? IGN said they where right?

StevenNevets said:
lol ok. You'll be surprised. I've been following the Wii info/media for a long time and this happens A LOT.

lol, it happens with Every console

they just make screen shots to hook the audience in but a year later, BAM... the graphics seem to be toned down

it should still be a good game anyways if the controls are as good as they say

(as long as they dont pull a far cry)

blankconnection said:
why did you call it a review?? and you copy and pasted everything from the article so why should we click the link.
Preview. Not sure why he said that.

But that would be called a source:wink:

ok
?

so is this game gonna have multiplayer or not, i dont mean online tho

cyberzomby said:
Yup last best medal of honor game was allied assault!

SOCOM??? Thats a totaly different type of game. And how come you guys think those graphics arent for the wii? IGN said they where right?

notice i said its gonna feel like socom to me

blankconnection said:
why did you call it a review?? and you copy and pasted everything from the article so why should we click the link.

just incase anyone says I NEED A SOURCE!!!

zapasant93 said:
ok
?

so is this game gonna have multiplayer or not, i dont mean online tho
It won't have offline multiplayer mode which kinda stinks but 32 people online is pretty awesome, i think this game will be the game that will shut the analyst doubters mouths. If it does well the wii will take fps to a level that xbox and ps3 will not be able to do.

IGN wiik in review podcast did a few more minutes on it. And it sounds even better listening to them.

What do you mean with taking it to the next level wich xbox and ps3 cant do? Because we got motion controls?

Not really the motion controls, more the pointer control. The aiming on the Wii rivals with PC FPS games with the ease that it can be done. With the Wii though, it'll be much more realistic, and could even be superior, especially with the customizable kill zone. We'll be able to aim much faster, possibly than on the PC. And with xbox and ps3, it's still the dual-stick controls. If what EA says about this game is true, than it'll be one hell of a game.

JT. said:
Not really the motion controls, more the pointer control. The aiming on the Wii rivals with PC FPS games with the ease that it can be done. With the Wii though, it'll be much more realistic, and could even be superior, especially with the customizable kill zone. We'll be able to aim much faster, possibly than on the PC. And with xbox and ps3, it's still the dual-stick controls. If what EA says about this game is true, than it'll be one hell of a game.

Spot on. I don't think many people catch on to this. That pointer is way more of a feature than the accelerometer. Now that we're seeing more customization options, it's even better. Motions add a little something, but execution is frequently bad, and if we lost it entirely in favor of more buttons, my feelings wouldn't be hurt. If we lost the pointer, it would be devastating, and my Wii would just be an expensive Zelda adapter.

The Wii's shooter library, even with a well-written Heroes 2, sucks. The second cycle of games is even more sparse than the first. In a year (4th cycle?), if both MP3C and MOHH2 rake in the dough, it won't anymore. But another year is a long time to wait. The only reason I'm still hanging in there is because dual analog sucks all the potential immersion out the experience, and I don't want to go back. I may end up a Wii60 user until 3rd parties smack themselves and Nintendo has the brains to deliver voice chat, but I won't be happy about it.

Back