Next Presidential Election

[TITAN]

God of Wii
Dec 28, 2006
Philidelphia
who do you think will be in the next presidential election? i think hilary clinton and condaliza rice, but my friend thinks mayor rudy guliani from NYC will be there...what do you think?

[TITAN] said:
who do you think will be in the next presidential election? i think hilary clinton and condaliza rice, but my friend thinks mayor rudy guliani from NYC will be there...what do you think?

Not really sure about those....

but I'll tell ya who I wouldn't mind seeing...

Barack Obama v. John McCain (I.E. - Two people that are very articulate, and for whom I wouldn't mind voting)

Obama has thought about running, nothing has been confirmed. Clinton will be running, as well as John Edwards, who ran a couple years ago as Kerry's Vice President.

Kamikaze said:
Obama has thought about running, nothing has been confirmed. Clinton will be running, as well as John Edwards, who ran a couple years ago as Kerry's Vice President.
Clinton, that's a joke. I'm not against a woman President, but there's no way I'll vote for that assinine fool. I can't vote for anyone so openly ignorant about the gaming industry. The only reason she supports so many laws against gaming is because she knows it will please ignorant parents of the same suit. It's just a political move, yet her lack of knowledge is costing me good games.

swii said:
One things for sure............ bush ain't returning this time, even if he riggs florida again.

No **** Captain Obvious, Presidents are only able to serve 2 TERMS.

ive heard that it will be Mrs. Clinton (i hate her) and a black muslum (i forget his name). i doubt the muslum but if its true, then say hello to the devil herself as president :(

The black dude is Barack Obama.

You won't have to pick one over the other, they're both Democrats.

not only for gaming but she is just a lying whorebag and the state of NY is full of dicks because they keep electing her...finally, a good viewpoint

Back