Nights in

krayon

WiiChat Bowler
Apr 29, 2007
Ayrshire, Scotland
Wii Online Code
7030-8478-2048-2458
Does anyone have Wii nights? like where you just invite round a load of friends and have a laugh playing the wii? if so what games do you play. i keep warioware for new friends playing it as i feel its good for basic control etc. definately play sports. ill definately be getting more fun games for more players. just wondered what others play.

~Krayon x

I have them with my bro and his girlfriend. We generally go for Wario Ware which has a super multi-player mode. Super Monkey Ball (not great game but great 4 player) and some Wii-Sports mainly bowling, Girls seem to struggle with Baseball, My Wife is pants.
(Hand to Eye co-ordination)
Will Get Mario Party 8 when it comes out in the UK.

I also have PS2 nights for Pro Evo.

i love baseball. im female hehe. simply because i do have good hand eye co-ordination as iv played many sports which uses a racket.

Good action Krayon!

Take a look at Bigs, due out. Looks really good for a baseball game. On my waiting list........

thanks for clearing that with me i didnt have the slightest clue what "bigs" was when everyone was talking about it. i might do that actually. i love the boxing on sports too its really good. an amazing work out when you play 2 player.

The Bigs will most likely leave you quite sore too, atleast at first. Great game! Seems to have really nice multi-player capabilities too.

I did when I first got it, we played Wii Sports and all that, but now it's just kinda boring.

With friends over we play Rayman trying to beat records online. WarioWare is fun for newer people to get the "wow!" from the wii. DragonBall Z is awesome fun with my friends, it's fun to watch as well. Wii Sports kinda got so boring I can't stand it, though I can still play Tanks on WiiPlay for hours. Red steel is fun with 3+ people (2 is a bit boring.) Mario Party is fun as well, and so is Need For Speed.

wario ware, wii play and wii sports are all god for parties/friends.

You might also want to try mario party 8.

Back