Nintendo drops Wii graphics bombshell!!

Lol! Sorry guys i was bord at around 11:30. I seriously thought that you would all know it's not real straight away since the picture is just modified from one from wikipedia.

BTW the thing about the holographic disc is true but it's just theoretical maximum capacity at the moment.

i told everyone what was gonna happen; the problem with "not being able to cope with HDTV" was not even an issue. in that previous post i made (obviously long before this thread with this new information was even out), i stated that Nintendo already thought about this issue and that mayb they will do something about it, to make it even better than HDTV, and, well, they did! im almost always right with my great assumptions, or should i say, educated guesses (hypothesis) lol :D

this is obviously fake since the Wii doesn't even have 720p (which I really don't care about don't have HD and unless you are sitting too close for your own good the difference is negligible most of the time) but not even computer monitors are putting out this resolution right now from what I've heard, unless something has changed really recently.

Wilko21 said:
Lol! Sorry guys i was bord at around 11:30. I seriously thought that you would all know it's not real straight away since the picture is just modified from one from wikipedia.

BTW the thing about the holographic disc is true but it's just theoretical maximum capacity at the moment.

So this is spam. I suggest you dont post something this Retarded again and Lie.

Back