Nintendo has issues

Don't *****, you should have waited in line like the rest of us. Best Buy, Circuit City, and other retail stores have sold more Wii's since the launch date by the way.

Kamikaze said:
Well I waited in no line, and still got my Wii.

Want a cookie?

scooping_cookies_lg_clr.gif

ABC said:
Want a cookie?
No, what i want is complete control of fairyworld

Sir! Stop your complaints of complaining, though you already have. We still dont get our first shipment of wiis here for another...6 days. 6 days of DOOM!

Edit: oh damn I started the second page again. I hate when I do that.

nkbswe5 said:
No, what i want is complete control of fairyworld

Sir! Stop your complaints of complaining, though you already have.

O....k...

You're blaming Nintendo because Wal-mart/Target sold out too quickly?

Shut up.

Kamikaze said:
It's not Nintendo that has issues, it's you that happens to be frustrated because you can't find a Wii. Stop your bitching and blog it on your myspace.

p w n.. BURN!

How dare you blame Nintendo! Blame Microsoft... that's fine, blame Sony... Even better.... but Nintendo, are you out of your fcuking mind?

ARRRRRRR I'm sorry but I have to flame here oh no I didn't get what I wanted oh wo is me get the @$#& over it there a millions of people out in the world that don;t have a Wii they seem to be fine with their lives aren't complaining and hoping something will happen your not the only person not to get a Wii and there is a thread for this anyway http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-chat/5513-still-search-wii.html

Big_League_Slugger said:
They haven't shipped 4 million. They have only sold over 700,000 units. the 4 million number is for Nintendo to ship by the end of the year.
lol they have "only sold 700,000 thats not that many:eek:ut:

Back