Nintendo's plan to get non gamers in is Wiitarded heres why...

Drift_Ki

WiiChat Member
Dec 24, 2006
Wii Online Code
5165-4284-6572-5435
The only game Non gamers will play is Wii sports. They're not gonna play Zelda,red steel, super monkey ball, rayman, and ect.

They will play rayman, the game was aimed at family fun, its practically just mini-games. And what about Wii-Play? Or Super Smash Bros. Brawl?

What does it matter if all they play is Wii Sports.

Nintendo still makes money out of it. They make money out of every console sold.

Last edited:
My 18 yr old step-son was a non-gamer and now he is a Wii gamer... he loves bowling on Wii Sports, he completed Rayman and now he is working on Dragon Ball Z and Far Cry. He wants to also play Excite Truck, but hasn't had the time yet. And Zelda, it's still waiting on him too, but I am working on that and my 20 yr old stepson is near the end of it. So, the targeting of non-gamers has worked in my family. All of us were gamers except my 18 yr old stepson.

Drift_Ki said:
The only game Non gamers will play is Wii sports. They're not gonna play Zelda,red steel, super monkey ball, rayman, and ect.

Yeah I disagree! The Wii will make a gamer out of you. I've seen some people that I never thought would play or own a gaming console, now Wiiing (if that's a word, haha)! There's going to be other stuff besides Wii Sports that "non-gamers" are going to get into! Just can't expect it all at once!

fueltank said:
I reckon Warioware will bring some more non-gamers over as well.

I believe Wario Ware will be the ultimate party game, because of all the outrageously funny movements you'll be having to do.

But to be on-topic, my entire family loves bowling in wii sports.
They really just ignore all the other sports.

The Wii has been the best thing for gaming in a long time. Even my overweight (bless her heart) mother wants to get a Wii. She hasn't played a console game since Tetris/Dr. Mario.

I'm not a "non-gamer" as I've played games in the past. The last system i owned, however, was the n64. For me to go out and wait in lines and be on a quest for a system means that their plan is working.

This thread is not only stupid but a waste of time. You wouldn't write in a college essay I should get in because I'm smart. You need support statements, reason, and structure. Anyway, back on topic you are completely wrong because Non gamers will play Wii sports and realize how much fun the Wii is and try out other games.

Drift_Ki said:

Very persuasive!

this statementaint exactly true because nintendo specifically said the wii will be non gamer friendly..non gamers would get to know the wii. And non gamers will be introduced to new age gaming..
Not non gamers would know how to play...they will LEARN to play.

Back