No one bought Mario Party 8?

2ZeBeach

WiiChat Member
Dec 4, 2006
Medford, MA
I'm noticing that its kinda strange that there are very few posts about Mario Party 8. Maybe because it hasn't been released in the UK yet? I picked it up...and honestly its a really good game if you like Mario Party. If you're not a big fan of mario party then the flaws will show a lot more in the game and you won't be a happy camper. Its pretty BS that there is no wide-screen mode...but it helps a ton if you change the aspect ratio of the TV rather than deal with the funky colored bars that they put in during wide-screen mode. I also would have liked to see more innovative games using the remote and less "Hold the remote sideways like a NES controller" games. I have hope that Nintendo will learn from its mistakes and Mario Party 9 will kick some serious ass.

I didn't buy it, I got it from gamefly...I'm having a hell of a fun time trying to beat star mode. (Tryin' to unlock Blooper)

i want to get it, but.....

i dont have enough money yet;
the reviews said it was bad;
and it's more of a multiplayer game, right?

I got it despite the bad things I heard about the game. It was definitely worth it.

Im already tired of it. My wife loves so I guess its good for some.

the star battle is fun (single player) and if you go to the fun bazaar and unlock the test for the best (single player) it's kind of a competition against yourself, trying to out do what you did the previous time through, and it is most definitely one of the best multiplayer "party" games out there, sure it got bad reviews, and most people know what i think about that, but yea can't always go off reviews, if you like the type of game, then you'll definitely have a blast with this game

I had it pre-ordered 10 days before release and I still have not received it yet. :mad5:
I'll never pre-order again as the offer the same discount in store the day of release.

dude, let me tell you, the first day it came out, i read the review on ign and they said "This will be on party that you will want to leave early...", but despite this I still rented the game because I was still interestred...let me tell you and all others...this game is by far the biggest letdown of the whole series...it sucks so bad, the minigames are no fun and there arnt many differnt modes that you can play with others in, so what I'm saying is save your money and DONT buy the game...

dont like mario party 8!!!!!

I got my mario party 8 yesterday and its boring the games are not long its realy boring. im kind of feel like im being ripped off because i spend fifthy dollars on it. DONT BUY MARIO PARTY 8 !!!!!!! GET SOMETHING ELSE!!!!!

btw i still cant beat the first stage adventure!!!:mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

ill buy it after i beat super paper mario, wich i bought today

Back