no way

Bleh

really with that tone you guys just cause i'm new here im not new to forums & my subject is just no way cause i could'nt think of one it's not insult i'm saying just a enhancement to the site may make things better more or less atleast more for me since i have bad pupils

its been this color for a long while brah...
aint no1 gunna change it cause your eye hurts lmao

really with that tone you guys just cause i'm new here im not new to forums & my subject is just no way cause i could'nt think of one it's not insult i'm saying just a enhancement to the site may make things better more or less atleast more for me since i have bad pupils
There are not tones on the internet. :p

And I really doubt i0n will change the site for just one member.

:lol:

lets make it ****in PURPLE!

Prinplups are colorblind. Everyone knows that. Had you chosen Monferno or Grotle for your username, you might be able to see the amazing rainbow display of colors we have for view here, but alas, no... :nonod:

Nah,

B|O|Y|Z|O|N|E

Anyway, I also agree but I think we need a banner, the home page before the forums looks plain and uninteresting.

You'll have to get used to it if you want to stay here (or turn down your monitor's contrast & brightness), i0n's more than likely not going to do anything about it. He did his little magic trick again..

This site's color is not dull. You're just color blind.

It's white and grey.. with a tad bit of red. Seems kind of dull to me, but I'm not really bothered by it anymore.

:lol: Scott I think you missed the joke :D

It looks polished, but still slightly mundane...like a Prius that just came out of a car wash.

Back