no wii

Status
Not open for further replies.
yah vavishan, those all suck, and and you should be banned because your just turning off more to the wii seeing who is playing it, a bunch of agressive nintendo fanboys

wiisuckba1 said:
haha and you are a 14 year old boy who plays mario and wets his bed, second of all, **** halo its gay, and what fps are you talking about?
metroid is the fps, but there are others. and yeh i play mario, he's only the biggest gaming icon in gaming history, lol at your ignorance. your pitiful, maybe you can stop crying and leave the forums?
and wow at the comment about wetting the bed, atleast your comments are mature.

ok, i am playing the wii, mario is a gay fat plumber, and if you try to wak me with a hammer, i'll kick your ass.

[Runs from Wario]

MOMMYZ HEZA GANNA KICK MY ASS! HALP ME HALP ME! THE BIG BAD 360 MAN IS GOING TO HURT ME!

wiisuckba1 said:
ok, i am playing the wii, mario is a gay fat plumber, and if you try to wak me with a hammer, i'll kick your ass.
wow cool, your awesome. do you do this to try and get friends? your lack of friends must hurt you. well stop putting down the wii, it's not it's fault that everyone's buying it and loving it, and your the only one that's against it.

cuz i dont think wii is that good and no one has shown me otherwise

Here's why you should play the wii (rant form)

okay do you really want an answer to why you should play the wii? to have fun. you know how to have fun? buy a game or rent one, like metroid if your a first person shooter who always wanted to buy that mega buster from megaman and go around your house shooting your dolls or brothers or sisters. or mabye you want a warioware game where everythings just so completely random and outrageous when you play the game with your friends your just forced to laugh at the position the game has made you stand in. really though? why should you?

Because you bought it, i think thats a good enough reason considering you wont be able to get full money and since you think its boring i doubt you have many games for it. now if you just hate the games because ''mario is just a fat plumber'' or ''samus is just a chick in a costume'' remember its a game, its not ment to be real, so shut up and just play the game and dont think about the stuff like that, mabye you might have fun if you dont think about the facts. thats why i played mario, and megaman, and all the other games that involve little kids and flying dragons.

If i sound a little pissed off to you thats the way i rant. im sorry if i ''offend you'' now im going to go to another thread and mabye play wii sports cause i find that 'fun'

wiisuckba1 said:
cuz i dont think wii is that good and no one has shown me otherwise
*Writes 5 page paper*

WiiSuckBa1: The wii still sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back