nothing wrong with friend codes

LLBChamp

tha champ of vg's
Dec 11, 2006
phoenix
Wii Online Code
2225-1835-1232-9988
personally i don't think theres nothing wrong with friend codes. i see them as a sort of system link like x-box except more clever. besides i hear that pokemon rev and mario strikers both have options where you can fight random folks. its great. and if i wanted to battle my uncle in luisiana ill just type in his friend code and we are forever connected to each other like x-box's system link. lets say my freind doesnt have wifi he'll bring his wii over put it on another tv get connected and play. mabe this was nintendo's plan was to make it like that. and just tell everyone that the only way that we could battle was by friend codes which was infact a lie so that perents would be happy. there slick basturds and we must respect them for that.

dude whats wrong wit you guys you really dont even need freind codes to battle online only with FRIENDS plus the protest would look stupid considering you dont need them

TortillaChip520 said:
it's just basically a long phone number....it's better than paying for xbox live.

(but barely better.)
exactly thank you chip all you guys complaining cuz you too lazy to type an a few numbers

Meh, I rather just have a regular name. It's much easier that way.

LLBChamp said:
personally i don't think theres nothing wrong with friend codes. i see them as a sort of system link like x-box except more clever. besides i hear that pokemon rev and mario strikers both have options where you can fight random folks. its great. and if i wanted to battle my uncle in luisiana ill just type in his friend code and we are forever connected to each other like x-box's system link. lets say my freind doesnt have wifi he'll bring his wii over put it on another tv get connected and play. mabe this was nintendo's plan was to make it like that. and just tell everyone that the only way that we could battle was by friend codes which was infact a lie so that perents would be happy. there slick basturds and we must respect them for that.
sorry but you fail to explain how they are more clever than xbox's system linking method.

TortillaChip520 said:
it's just basically a long phone number....it's better than paying for xbox live.

(but barely better.)
hardly, youre not paying "just for gamertags" when you pay for xbox live, ps3 dosent use friend codes, it uses names too, the only reason wii uses friend codes is because they know the majority of wii owners are little kids, and they want to keep them safe.

Sovieto said:
sorry but you fail to explain how they are more clever than xbox's system linking method.

hardly, youre not paying "just for gamertags" when you pay for xbox live, ps3 dosent use friend codes, it uses names too, the only reason wii uses friend codes is because they know the majority of wii owners are little kids, and they want to keep them safe.

Very true, well said. I deem this thread pointless(not that it matters).

they dont suck, but they could be alot better. Be greatful you have online capabilities at all..

Back