Offical Brawl Countdown Thread (Revived!!!)

34 days!! And I don't wanna go to school tomorrow. It just makes the wait longer.

Not really...school helps...I just think "crap, there's a huge test next week" and time flies so that I don't have enough time to study.

Doing that weekly makes Feb. 10 get closer.

I have a solution to getting brawl earlier...

1) Find a cryotube
2) Freeze yourself for 33 days.
3) Wait in line till the sotre opens
4) Play brawl

if the above steps are to complicated or costly ou can always resort to using an old refrigerator in the garage, then having someone open it in 33 days.

that reminded me of the South Park episode with Cartman freezing himself to get the wii faster

cannot wait!
*waits for SSBB while listening to The White Stripes*
u guy should listen to The White Stripes while waiting for this game.
*Continues listening to The White Stripes*
:cornut: :cornut: :cornut:

Marioman, are you going to update the first post? I'm just wondering, I'm not being demanding or anything.

It's....33 right?

^ :shifty: you sure?

Lol jk I really just stopped doing it for awhile...got hold...I"LL UPDATE NOW

the previous comment on school being good to pass the time is true I hsve midterms in aweek and im studying so much I cant focus on brawl which makes it go quicker.

school holidays fly by fast my next 2 weeks in NZ will feel like 1 big day... and then i start at my new school that i get paid to go to woot

wii_fanatic said:
the previous comment on school being good to pass the time is true I hsve midterms in aweek and im studying so much I cant focus on brawl which makes it go quicker.

That sure doesn't happen to me. The phrase "Time flies when you're having fun" is true. I ususally don't have fun in school. I don't hate it, but I'd rather be home.

Back