Official Battle Thread

well ill battle wenever whoever just pm me i just got the national pokedex i need help filling it up 2

im up for a battle just pm me and weel be on our way. we,ll talk about battle rules over the ds. (oh and i may have alot of shiny pkmn, but only cus my friend lied to me saying that they were legit( cure action replay you have taken my lagitamicy away!!!!! give it back (AR: NEVER!!! (insert evil laugh here))

That was a bit short, but not a bad attempt, if you had close combat'd on my Empoleon you would have likely taken it down, however, I hate to say I guessed that you wouldn't, giveing me the chance to get it up to speed and start attacking. The confusion was cute, and hurt me. Future Sight brought me down, but you saw I was useing life orb, by the time future sight hits, I would have hit a few others. If you had attacked again, I wouldnt have gotten that extra kill.

Arcanine should have kept fire-fanging, if you had gotten your burn, I would have been severly crippled, that and was seriously wondering where the flare blitz was.

Manetric, well thunder is just innacurate.

I tried to stay with BL pokes since thats all that you were using, however, seeing jolteon, I had to bring in something a bit more potent, since you did.

Good Game.

I feel like a single battle! PM me if you want to.
My code is 1203 8252 7024.

It's going to pretty much be a free win for you.

I feel like a single battle! PM me if you want to.
My code is 1203 8252 7024.

It's going to pretty much be a free win for you.

freebutter said:
Gosh i'm so bored... anybody wanna battle?
Sure. I'm game, one moment to get a team real quick.

I'm on and waiting.

Last edited:
That's WiiChat Pokemon section for ya.

Back