Official "Everybody's Nintendo Channel" Disscussion Thread.

So, an 'official thread' for something should probably be in the correct forum.

This forum is for Wii Games.

You want the Wii Online or Virtual Console forums, which are both more for channels.

You could join the FIVE PAGE THREAD ON IT WE ALREADY HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you.

i think the demos will be pokemon diamond/pearl, zelda phantom hourglass, metroid prime hunters, brain age, and thats it. i would like a demo of the assasins creed ds game though, and yes it does exist. do you think 3rd parties will get demos on it?

I don't think its been specified any further than 'Q1 2008' yet.

i hope it comes out at christmas (when i get my wii) i dont want to have to wait

madbeanman said:
Kotaku had a rumour saying it is NA bound in the next month or so, so watch that space.
Thanks for the information. Just out of curiosity, do you have the link from Kotaku? I would be interested in seeing it.
Hope what they say is true.

Thanks a lot, man.

That is tremendous news. If I had to guess, it would only make sense to have it released right before Brawl. I'm particularly hoping they have some videos of No More Heroes.

anyone know if this channel will offer playable demos?

samXcor3 said:
i think the demos will be pokemon diamond/pearl, zelda phantom hourglass, metroid prime hunters, brain age, and thats it. i would like a demo of the assasins creed ds game though, and yes it does exist. do you think 3rd parties will get demos on it?
I would think so.

Back