Official Metroid Prime 3: Corruption Thread

Doc141 said:
It wouldn't effect campaign mode. It would at be a little good at least. maybe not to many weapons. But there are enough to add a strategic implement into it. It would definately be fun multplayer and It wouldn't harm the game at all
i know it wouldnt harm the game, but it'd just be pointless.have you played the multiplayer on Metroid Prime 2? it was horrible!! single player campaign was wonderful, regardless. What about the multiplayer on Metroid Prime? there was no multiplayer, and the game was wonderful, regardless.

either way, the game is going to be great. i am just tired of the douche bags saying "im not buying it if it doesnt have wifi"

Last edited:
TortillaChip520 said:
either way, the game is going to be great. i am just tired of the douche bags saying "im not buying it if it doesnt have wifi"

I hate it when people know what they want!

have you played the multiplayer on Metroid Prime 2? it was horrible!!

Obviously, everything that's ever been horrible before will always be horrible again... The only thing that makes me feel better lately is that PS360 gamers have no greater grasp on logic than Wii players. IQ doesn't actually improve with age.

Last edited:
Wiinter said:
IQ doesn't actually improve with age.

I am quite positive I am more intelligent now than I was a decade ago. But I'm not going to speak on your behalf.

Last edited:
TortillaChip520 said:
well there are only like 2 online games on the wii, why cant ppl wait for battalion wars rather than boycott Metroid?

It's not a boycott. People want different things with their gaming, and they tend to spend their money on those items that actually provide what they want. Why would want someone to buy a game that doesn't meet their needs?

Secondly, don't expect BWs to scratch the FPS online itch. The FPS online desire is a very specific one. I don't know anyone who wants online for the sake of having online--otherwise I'm sure pokeman would make them happy.

vagrant said:
Well then you're pretty much fu<ked.

I am quite positive I am more intelligent now than I was a decade ago. But I'm not going to speak on your behalf.

Still not intelligent to know what IQ is, sadly.

Wiinter said:
It's not a boycott. People want different things with their gaming, and they tend to spend their money on those items that actually provide what they want. Why would want someone to buy a game that doesn't meet their needs?
i know it's not a boycott, it was a figure of speech. but most ppl that buy the metroid primes games buy it for the single player. i want online play just as bad as the next guy, but it's unnecessary for this game. metroid prime has done just fine w/out multiplayer, so i'd rather wait for a better multiplayer game than waste it here.

Wiinter said:
Still not intelligent to know what IQ is, sadly.

Actually I am well aware that your intelligent quotient isn't your actual knowledge but it is your capacity for knowledge.

And yes that does change quite a bit between ages 1-18.

TortillaChip520 said:
well then wouldnt your capacity for knowledge be higher when you're younger?

No, because some things can't even be fully rationalized when you are younger.

How many 4 year olds do you know of understand the concept of quantum physics?

TortillaChip520 said:
how many eighteen year olds do u know that understand the concept of quantum physics?

As many as there were taught. You kind of misunderstood the point. you can teach an eighteen year old quantum physics and have them grasp the concept while a 4 year old isn't likely to even be able to rationalize the concept.

i understood the point, but while people have the ability to learn, they dont use it. with that, i say that there are alot of 4 year olds that are more intelligent than some 18 year olds.

vagrant said:
Actually I am well aware that your intelligent quotient isn't your actual knowledge but it is your capacity for knowledge.

So you're not an idiot, just a jackass. Cheers.

And yes that does change quite a bit between ages 1-18.

"Does"? "Quite a bit"? I spoke too soon. Try "can" (maybe) and "a little".

Back