Official - NO Star Wars for the Wii

the games gonna be rubbish anyways, all games that come out for every system suck or are just medicore

Sovieto said:
i just mentioned that in my above post :sleep::frown2:

Ha ha ha, sorry, I tried to open it in a different tab and it wouldn't load for some reason. I couldn't understand the following text very well.

Edit: Okay, loaded it this time, and I still don't understand how you said the same thing.

Last edited:
Sovieto said:
the games gonna be rubbish anyways, all games that come out for every system suck or are just medicore

Amen!

What's up with that IGN link you posted? The game's merely been announced and they're attaching a video to the game title? The video was merely a tech demo to Microsoft (I think) around 5 months ago. And if you're working as vader's apprentice, what's up with the concept art of force-users attacking imperial forces? :scared:

But I second the thought of an exclusive title in the works. Not announcing it for the wii has to be backed by other motives or announcements. No reason why they would release it for things like the DS, PSP, and PS2 and not the Wii unless you have more information to release to the public.

Brawny said:
Did anyone think maybe they will release a different game exclusively for the wii?
thats hat i was going to say. most the games coming out for wii are wii exclusive.

They might go in the way of Sonic where they make one for PS2 and 360 and another different (Better :thumbsup:) game for Wii because it is so different

Brawny said:
Ha ha ha, sorry, I tried to open it in a different tab and it wouldn't load for some reason. I couldn't understand the following text very well.

Edit: Okay, loaded it this time, and I still don't understand how you said the same thing.
i was merely saying that you said somthing that was sparked off of what i said (but now i guess you didnt read it)
and wetoyou, what do you mean? theres an exclusive for wii? source???????

They can always just port it, I still think Game Desingers are still afraid to put there game on the Wii. For me I rather just wait for a Star Wars game Made just for the Wii then we get a WAY better game.
Besides msot of you should be getting a 360 by next year anyway (with Mass effect and Halo 3 coming out plus next year we'll see Fable 2 and Banjo-Kazoo 3)

Well think about it...Im positive there is a Star Wars Wii game!
Would Lucas Arts pass the wii....the wii is a very VERY successful system... and in no time Nintendo is gonna be on top again!
Im sure Lucas Arts has noticed this...but you know they may just be keeping it a secret... or are just uncertain if they are incapable of making one....and probably just dont want to excite everyone too much :lol:
Its most likley a Wii exclusive too...
Just think about it for a moment guys...when they announce they are making a Star Wars wii game....that company is going to get some major attention....maybe theyll wait for E3...or should I say E4

Last edited:
Back